Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hi Keyser, i managed to fix it by deleting "pusb" in the saved preferences in FileZ.
    hi brianz,

I tried your "pusb" trick and then re-installed. It worked! THANKS!
    no need to reinstall it, you're welcome
    Hi Guys,

I have the same problem: "Cannot send USB descriptor. Host failure". Card Export II was working fine for months, the problem started this week.

How to delete the "pusb" in the saved preferences in FileZ?

Thank you for your help.

Junior.
    1) Disconnect Treo
    2) Launch FileZ
    3) Go to "View Preferences" (last of the 3 options)
    4) Delete "pusb" from the list
    5) Plug in Treo and launch CardExport II
    I had this problem and fixed it. I deleted the preference using prefed but did NOT need to uninstall or reboot.
    Thanks yous......
    Quote Originally Posted by brianz
    hi Keyser, i managed to fix it by deleting "pusb" in the saved preferences in FileZ.
    WOW that worked great, Thanks a million!
    I have a PUSC file that says -none- to the right
    Are you using the latest version of Card Export II?

Card Export 2.25 supports Palm Treo 700p smartphone and has the following improvements:

* It doesn't require restart during installation on the Palm TX, Palm Treo 650, PalmOne Zire 72 and Palm Treo 700p.
    * USB Enumeration time reduced, thus disk connected faster The update is free for all registered users. Enjoy!
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mgkunath123 View Post
    I have a PUSC file that says -none- to the right
    that one too
    that problem is really anoying, i prefered to install CardReader, cause i got tired of Card Export and its problems. Card Reader is working fine. i haven't had any problem yet.
    Delete the pusc instead since you don't have the pusb. It should work.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
    I just had the same thing happen again and in order for it to work I had to delete pusb and pusc.

Try CardReader (http://www.mobile-stream.com/cardreader.html) - I find it to be much more stable than Card Export, or any other alternative...
    Use CardReader. Period.
    R
    Chan
    Treo 680 Mobitel GSM Sri Lanka.
    Yeah, I'd suggest Card Reader too since it seems faster and I haven't read or heard or any problems. Also, it's cheaper and smaller in size.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12