1.    #1  
    I got an email today that I know had an attachment, but it didn't show in Chatter at all. It showed fine on Fastmail and in my Outlook client, but it was nowhere to be seen in Chatter. The file was a zip file if that makes any difference. Is that a known issue or did I just have a strange happening?

Thanks
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    seaflipper - Not sure; it may depend on how it was attached. I know that some "inline" attachments are problematic; also, attachments from Mac's. Is it possible to have whoever sent the mail, send me a copy (or one like it) that I can look at? Please send mails to chatteremail@imap.cc

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Actually, now that I look at it, it was a .msg attachment, forwarded to me, not a .zip. Sorry for the confusion. I will try to recreate it, I can't forward you the one I got because it's confidential client information. Thanks for the speedy reply Marc
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750