Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffhas
    Like the concealed magentic closure...and it fits in my back pocket like a.... big wallet.
    A really big wallet!
    I have detailed files.
    I recieved this case the other day and as the others have said, it stinks really bad fresh out of the packaging. After five days of use the case no longer smells. All in all its not a bad case for the money.
  3.    #23  
    I am planning to sell my 3 day used MOBO case for $17 shipped to US address.
    paypal money order.
    Decided to keep my Treo naked . IT's great case but my wallet is way much thick adn was n't doing it for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by gigapower
    I recieved this case the other day and as the others have said, it stinks really bad fresh out of the packaging. After five days of use the case no longer smells. All in all its not a bad case for the money.
    When it stinks realllll baaaad like that... it means it came from CHINA.... Their Vinyl smells like it was just pumped up from the petro well... Although India's wouldn't stink, it would crumble right before your very eyes (really crappy workmanship).

I think it's a good case for the $$$.... But Mtreo is right, Naked is good too!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12