1.    #1  
    Anyone using Act on the 650? How well does it work? Resets? I'm thinking of going to AFP instead of Agendus
    I have installed ACT! for Palm OS - but it does not really work. I can only read the data - it crashes when scheduling a new activity - call, meeting or to-do - or making any change to the database other than viewing it.

I understand from researching this problem that the New Garnet 5.4 Palm OS does not do well with database type programs such as ACT or StreetFinder.

If anyone knows of a solution - or a patch - I would appreciate any news.

Below is a document from ACT the website that states the possible challenge with the Palm OS 5.4 and the ACT! Palm OS.
    ------------------------------
    Document ID: 2004118123158
    Document Title: Does ACT! for Palm OS support Palm OS 5.4?
    Product(s): ACT! 6.0 - PC; ACT! Express; ACT! for Palm OS - 1.0; ACT! Link 2.0 for Palm OS handhelds; ACT! Link 2005 for Palm OS
    Operating System(s):Windows 2000; Windows 98; Windows ME; Windows NT; Windows XP Home; Windows XP Pro

Situation:
    You have a Palm with the New Garnet 5.4 Palm OS on it like Tungsten T5 or Treo 650 and want to know if ACT! for Palm OS will support this hardware.

Solution:
    The Palm Tungsten T5 or Treo 650 with the Garnet 5.4 Palm OS, Palm Desktop 4.1.4, and HotSync Manager 6.0.1 combination has not been tested with ACT! Link for Palm OS and is therefore not supported.
    Let ACT know now that you are interested via http://act.com/products/other/palm/notify
    and also call Customer Service asking for details on when they will have an update for the Treo 650 Palm OS v5.4 ****CALL- 877-386-8083 ****