1.    #1  
    it's getting pretty annoying...every once in a while, i don't realize my treo has been connected, and either

a) my battery will drain all the way until it's dead halfway through the day, or
    b) i miss all my calls and they all go to voicemail.

pretty irritating...the only thing i have set is automatic mail checking on two accounts...but i just can't figure out how to disconnect manually!
    There are a couple of manual routes:
    One is to open the Blazer menu drop down (by tapping Blazer w/stylus OR hitting the menu button & hitting DISCONNECT)

You can also go to Network prefernces
    in my experience, if you're connected to Vision it uses a LITTLE extra battery and redirects the OCCASSIONAL phone call, but doesn't affect all calls or really kill the battery unless something is actively using the data connection, which it doesn't sound like you have (unless you leave the Verichat screen up or something like that).
    Quote Originally Posted by luvdldy
    There are a couple of manual routes:
    One is to open the Blazer menu drop down (by tapping Blazer w/stylus OR hitting the menu button & hitting DISCONNECT)
    Sprint users don't have that option listed (at least I don't). Going to Prefs->Network is the only way I can disconnect from the Internet.
    Kenji