1.    #1  
    I just found out about the palm internet service "Coola" @ www.coola.com and was wondering if anyone is using it, and what your opinions are. I haven't installed it yet and wanted to get a little feedback before I tried it. Thanks in advance

------------------
    tuffy
    Orange VDx Owner
    First I had trouble installing it until I read more in their FAQ about reinstalling JSync. I have made a Coolette, but I'm not too impressed w/ their sync software they use. I continually have to reenter in my login information, and then when I finally disabled it the software continues to say it's enabled (it really did shut off, it's just a minor pain). I think I'll wait until they come out w/ a newer version before I try it again...

my $.02
    Rick Bailey
    eFizz.com
    If you haven't already signed up with Coola do so now. I think the service is really 'cool', it simply enables you too take any content from the web and sync it to your palm. It is very user friendly, but if you do encounter any trouble you could always e-mail them, hteir e-care is particularly helpful.
    If you haven't already signed up with Coola do so now. I think the service is really 'cool', it simply enables you too take any content from the web and sync it to your palm. It is very user friendly, but if you do encounter any trouble you could always e-mail them, their e-care is particularly helpful.