Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Resets after Hotsyncs are probably from Butler. Go to hobbyistsoftware.com and get the latest release (I just found it today). So far, I haven't had a backup during the 1 hotsync I've done since installing it. We'll find out tomorrow if that holds.

edit: Oops, I meant I haven't had a "reset" during hotsync since installing it.
    Last edited by meyerweb; 03/04/2005 at 08:01 AM.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  2.    #22  
    Well, I still haven't gotten around to the hard reset yet. (I've been putting it off). I've been soft reset free ever since threatening to do it though. LOL I think I scared the phone. I even re-enabled the network time function and have seen no error. The ONLY issue that I've run into is having everything lock up when trying to connect my BT200 during a call. Since the P1/Sprint/whoever decided to hamstring the functionality of the device by leaving out the voice dialing capability, you've got to start the call then connect the headset. A couple of times, the headset wouldn't connect. Then after completing the call (without said headset) I found the phone locked up, needing the battery removed to reset (easier than pushing the button)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12