1.    #1  
    What is the difference between the two or is there? Has anyone used both...which did you like better?
    Though I am not having a great idea on handheld world, I found very easy in making a decision "Causerie Messenger or Verichat". Because I have two important YahooIds and I want to login to both the IDS at a time always and use both. So Causerie is my straight forward option.
    Quote Originally Posted by ideas
    Though I am not having a great idea on handheld world, I found very easy in making a decision "Causerie Messenger or Verichat". Because I have two important YahooIds and I want to login to both the IDS at a time always and use both. So Causerie is my straight forward option.
    And why is that. Verichat will let you logon to upto 16 Yahoo accounts simultaneously, and supports multiple profiles in a much more seamless fashion.
    This may not apply to everybody, but I fly alot. The flight status bot in Verichat is invaluable to me. I used to go to the mobile flight status web site, but being able to get the whole transaction in one shot in a faster way is just great.

You can even create an application for the bot directly that you can place in your quick key shortcuts in the phone application. I just hold down "F" and I'm directly into flight status. Pretty impressive.

I tried causerie and didn't like it (occasional crashes, long latency). However, that was a long time ago -- I'd be surprised if they haven't fixed a lot of things. I'm all set up and happy on Verichat now, and they seem to be adding the features I need at a faster pace, so I'm unlikely to change.
    what is the link for the mobile flight status web site?
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotmedic
    what is the link for the mobile flight status web site?
    http://www.rovenet.com/master/Flight/beginflight.htm

It seems to be a demo of some sort, and works pretty quickly. A lot of keystrokes & latency compared to Verichat's instant flight status, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by treo_fanatic
    And why is that. Verichat will let you logon to upto 16 Yahoo accounts simultaneously, and supports multiple profiles in a much more seamless fashion.
    I have tried using verichat trail version but all the things are mixed up.Bots,Buddies of all two accounts and also when I logoff and sign in it is showing group names of some other user.Can anyone guide me.
    There is an option to push all the Bots to the bottom of the list.