1.    #1  
    Im looking for a pdaphone. I will use it mainly for writing, (thinking about a foldable BT keyboard) emails, calender and some surfing.

One importent thing; I'm planing to buy a digital camera, and the camera use CF cards. Is there any adapter or cable I can use to get the pictures from the camera to the Treo?

The choise is between the SonyEricsson P910 and the Treo 650...

I'm a Mac user so anything with Windows Mobile Os is not an option.

Greatful for tip and feedback!

Thanx!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hufseking
    Im looking for a pdaphone. I will use it mainly for writing, (thinking about a foldable BT keyboard) emails, calender and some surfing.

One importent thing; I'm planing to buy a digital camera, and the camera use CF cards. Is there any adapter or cable I can use to get the pictures from the camera to the Treo?

The choise is between the SonyEricsson P910 and the Treo 650...

I'm a Mac user so anything with Windows Mobile Os is not an option.

Greatful for tip and feedback!

Thanx!

If you are going to use it for "writing" with a keyboard, then you probably want something a little bigger in heft (aka screen real estate). I am not sure what other Palms have a phone and a sizeable screen size. I know TMobile used to have a big klunky PDA Phone (gold in color) which might be available cheap now at their stores (or ebay).
    As for getting pictures over to the Treo, simply get a cheap ALL IN ONE type card reader (inernal or external) for your PC. Then drag and drop your pictures from the camera's CF card to the Treo's SD card with them in the reader. This seems to be the quickest solution.
    I have detailed files.
    Minolta makes an adapter that lets you use an SD card in a CF device (because of the size differences of the cards, it can't go the other way!). I use this adapter in my Canon S400, and it works pretty well. I have tried to then send image files from the sd via TREO 600, but it's a pretty slow proposition for a 3 or 4 MB picture....
    I would check Mac support on the SE 910. I know for the 650 Mac support is provided via 3rd party apps (missing sync, etc.)
    If you do a LOT of writing -- I agree with Treominator and go get yourself a device with a bigger screen (thought I have no idea what other options you may have in the Phone/PDA arena).

Althought the Treo 650 is compact and very handy for a lot of things, it would not be comfortable in the long run for your need. I use the T650 for business and use the Stowaway BT keyboard with it for typing in the event that I do not want to pull out my IBM T40.
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    I would check Mac support on the SE 910. I know for the 650 Mac support is provided via 3rd party apps (missing sync, etc.)
    PocketPC's are also supported with MissingSync, so Hufseking, unless you are just opposed to a Windows Mobile device, it can exsist with a Mac.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    PocketPC's are also supported with MissingSync, so Hufseking, unless you are just opposed to a Windows Mobile device, it can exsist with a Mac.
    You will probably have a LOT more options with large sized screen phones if you are willing to step over to the Dark Side
    I have detailed files.
    I agree with the rest of you. The Treo isn't the PDA/Phone for anyone looking to do a lot of writing. I don't know if there's anything that's out there now that would be a good laptop replacement for writing, but the Treo definitely isn't it.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikec
    I am pretty sure that Mac support on the Treo 650 is included in the box.
    For you the original post, perhaps what you need is a 2-piece solution instead of an 1-piece solution. Something like Tungsten 5 and a bluebooth enabled cell phone.