1.    #1  
    I just purchased the madden 05 non SD card thanks to the sprint offer however the software company does not allow Hotsync ID's to represent T650 because it's to generic they say. So when I initially tried to enter my registration code it will not accept it. They have since sent me a new registration code with a full name however I cannot use it on my phone because my hotsync ID differs from the new name and all programs under t650 lose registration when I change folder name to the new hotsynch id I provided. Hope I'm not too confusing. Anyone have any Idea's how to get around this problem or hack the system to accept my registration code??
    sorry to tell you but I had a continouos reset loop when trying this game, please prove me wrong. I would love to have a working madden on my treo
    Treoseur
  3.    #3  
    I also have the card version however I don't want to carry around two cards. Never had any problems with the game. The demo is great and the card is great. Just need to get around the hotsync ID issue
    Quote Originally Posted by enupe4
    I just purchased the madden 05 non SD card thanks to the sprint offer however the software company does not allow Hotsync ID's to represent T650 because it's to generic they say.
    What??? Are you saying that Madden 05 registration code is not based off of hotsync id or they wouldn't let you use your hotsync id? When you fill out the purchase form online from SPCS it asked for your hotsync id.

I purchased the non-sd card version also via the SPCS Handango Promo and when purchasing they asked for my hotsync id, and I gave it to them and everything works just fine, as the code they sent was based off if my hotsync id. It will only allow you to use that registratrion code with that hotsync id.

Quote Originally Posted by jhat3k1
    sorry to tell you but I had a continouos reset loop when trying this game, please prove me wrong. I would love to have a working madden on my treo
    it runs fine for me
    Last edited by shanta; 02/27/2005 at 11:21 AM.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    You need 6MB of free RAM space to play Madden on the treo...which may be hard to come by if you are not using ZLauncher or another program that can run programs from the SD card. Its a memory hog but it beats the hell out of bejeweled or tetris!
  6.    #6  
    The T650 ID was to generic they said so I had to choose a different ID in order for the registration code to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by enupe4
    The T650 ID was to generic they said so I had to choose a different ID in order for the registration code to work.
    lol...now that's just plain stupid. I can understand why they didn't want a "genric" id, but if that is your hotsync id that is it, now you are stuck, because all your other programs use that id.

A program to fix your problems is only a google search away. Sorry I cannot post it as I am sure that mods would smack my hands for doing such.