1.    #1  
    I'm liking it a lot..yes I'm a geek

Anyone else out there playing it?

http://redshift.hu
    How is it? I've played it on my PocketPC and really liked it. Better than the PPC version Age of Empires.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Checked out your link -- looks like an extremely cool game. Does it work well on the 650? How much free memory do you have? I have just under 9mg -- is that enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by MileHighTreo
    Checked out your link -- looks like an extremely cool game. Does it work well on the 650? How much free memory do you have? I have just under 9mg -- is that enough?
    Yeah Tiff! Quit walkin' the streets at 1AM taking pictures and give us your review!!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  5.    #5  
    Ha!

Well it works REALLY well on the Treo 650. The only 'problem' is that I can't seem to reconfigure the directional/walking keys - but I survived that

Graphics is pretty good and the quests are great (I solved about four of them the first day or so). A LOT of different weapons, armor and magical stuff...

Solid, stable game that works really well on your 650.

Oh and the trial version allows you to play for a VERY long time....

Try it now..
    Thats good. Like I said, I have the Pocket PC version, but haven't played it in awhile. I haven't done much with my PocketPC since I got my Treo some to think of it...