1.    #1  
    Who has the best deal now for what seems to be the best (along with the SE 660) bluetooth headset for the 650?
    Try ecost.com... I think I paid $35. I got free shipping too!
    John Mc
    P.S. Great Headset!
    ecost is out of stock. best bet is on ebay.
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Scala 500s can be found on Amazon for $38.99. That's pretty cheap for a decent Bluetooth headset. I have one that I am evaluating, just got it today. It paired easily with the Treo 650 and sounds pretty good so far. I have not been outside with it yet. The controls are nice, though the only call you can initiate from the headset is a redial of your last one. This is good if your last call was to voicemail, just hold down the ctrl key and voila the Treo dials your voicemail. I can't wait for PalmOne to release newer firmware for the 650 that improves memory usage and upgrades the Bluetooth for additional features. Let's dump the world clock and get a nice voice dialiing system!! I am going to try the Scala with my SET610, which does support voice dialing and see how it works. As mentioned here on this site, Cardo also is coming out with an Easy Rider, a helmet mounted headset, which could be great for skiing, biking, motorcycling and snowmobiling.

Quote Originally Posted by dgelfuso
    Who has the best deal now for what seems to be the best (along with the SE 660) bluetooth headset for the 650?
    I have one that I used twice then I received my hbh 660 I have all the original packing that I will sell delivered 45 dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by z3bum
    Scala 500s can be found on Amazon for $38.99. That's pretty cheap for a decent Bluetooth headset.
    The lowest price on Amazon right now is $49.99.
    nope... macmall at about $38, with free shipping.
    got (2) Scala's $35 free shipping PCMALL Like it! Returning my Moto 810
    macmall and pcmall are backordered till mid april. Amazon is expensive 49.99. I'm hesitant to buy from ebay cause I hear that the more recent scala's have less issues with static. Anyone have any ideas?
  10.    #10  
    i ordered today from treocentral
    yeah but treocentral is charging 54.99, that's a lot, and at that price it makes me think about paying 75 from dan's cellular for the hbh660. if the scala were 35, it's a no brainer, but 55, hum...... Are there any coupons for tc first time customers??
    I just canceled my order with ecost. When I placed it, it had an estimated ship date of 3/3. I called this morning and was told it would be mid April. Oh well, back to the search for the best deal.

By the way, I noticed that there was some sort of improvement in the newer 500's being shipped in another thread. Does anyone know anything about this?