1.    #1  
    I'm migrating from an AT&T 600 to a Cingular 650. Can anyone give me a pointer as to best practices? I only have a handful of apps including snappermail, United & American timetables, and a couple of games.

Should I blow away palm desktop and re-install it to start clean? Can I copy everything from my current 600 via a memory card? Can I just connect my 650 to my Mac and sync it from the start?

Thanks in advance!
    sync 600
    rename backup folder
    sync 650
    sync your other apps one at a time..
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ibeplato
    I'm migrating from an AT&T 600 to a Cingular 650. Can anyone give me a pointer as to best practices? I only have a handful of apps including snappermail, United & American timetables, and a couple of games.

Should I blow away palm desktop and re-install it to start clean? Can I copy everything from my current 600 via a memory card? Can I just connect my 650 to my Mac and sync it from the start?

Thanks in advance!
    I agree with Felipe: Do a clean install of your programs on your new Treo 650. I migrated from my AT&T Treo 600 to a Cingular 650. The first time I synced my old programs -- and along came a lot of extra files that ate up a lot of memory on my Treo 650. I did a hard reset and then a clean install, which gave me many more megs of memory on my Treo 650.
    --Bill