Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Does anyone else have a problem with BugMe!? Everytime I try to install it on my VDX, I invariably get a fatal error or other crash when exiting or using it. I know it's this program because I've tried loading programs one and a time and testing before adding another. It's a great program, but I just can't seem to get it to live on my Visor
    I use bugMe and PopMe without any problem. Sounds like it might be conflicting with another program. Hacks? I had a bunch of problems with Alarm Hacks.
    I haven't had problems either. But I now run didlebug: I like it better

You may want to try didlebug and see if it works better on your visor...
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Originally posted by cfralick:
    I use bugMe and PopMe without any problem. Sounds like it might be conflicting with another program. Hacks? I had a bunch of problems with Alarm Hacks.
    I recently installed Afterburner (for use with Liberty) but the problems and crashes started before that. The last time I tried I disabled Afterburner and BugMe! still crashed

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    You may want to try didlebug and see if it works better on your visor...[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, I registered some time ago with BugMe, but I'll give diddlebut a try.
    Are you having any luck with DiddleBug?
    Make sure you are using the newest version of Hackmaster (0.9) I had problems because I was using an outdated version. I also run PopMe, Snoozer and Silence, and all use Hackmaster, and I have no trouble.
    L. Tyler