1.    #1  
    Our Treo 650 unlocking service costs $699 per device. If you're interested, please send us your GSM Treo 650 and we will ship the unlocked Treo 650 back to you. Free shipping and handling for the first 100 customers.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    699 clams for unlocking...you are kidding, right????!
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    Quote Originally Posted by majamer
    Our Treo 650 unlocking service costs $699 per device. If you're interested, please send us your GSM Treo 650 and we will ship the unlocked Treo 650 back to you. Free shipping and handling for the first 100 customers.

how about this instead, i'll unlock your treo 650 for $500 and you send me your treo 650? i'll send you back an unlocked treo 650 to you

free overnight shipping, just for you
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  4.    #4  
    We're interested in partnering with you. We'll ask our customers to send you their Treo 650 devices. You will unlock them and ship them directly to our customers. We'll send you $500 per device. How about that?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    how about this instead, i'll unlock your treo 650 for $500 and you send me your treo 650? i'll send you back an unlocked treo 650 to you

free overnight shipping, just for you
    We're interested in partnering with you. We'll ask our customers to send you their Treo 650 devices. You will unlock them and ship them directly to our customers. We'll send you $500 per device. How about that?
    Why pay a penny more?

My unlocking services is only $698.99 (a whole penny less!) ship your treo 650 to us and we will instantly transfer the unlocked unit to you using our instantaneous patented beammeupscotty (tm) molecule transfer technolgy! At no extra cost!

We also offer channel changing services for your plasma t.vs and youshiptous (tm) car washing for your luxury mobiles!
    Email me at sucka@borneveryday.com for details!!!!!
    Unless you have problems typing decimal points then you're out of your mind. Was that $699, or $69.90, or $6.99? People get their phones unlocked for $20 ~ $40 per phone at various places, and for $0.00 at Cingular.

If you wanna pay me $500 (five hundred) per phone I'll be glad to do it. But where do you get those customers? Mars?
    this thread is funny
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    hmnnn lemme see...

a. $349 for a locked unit -- not to mention being "locked" to a contract, then pay $699 to unlock....

b. order an unlocked unit for $699

c. wait for VC to ship my unlocked one for $349

Gosh, that's a tough one! (yah right!)
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    I guess he figured a way how to....

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=72242

Hello,

Is it possible to replace the Cingular firmware loaded in the Treo 650 with an unlocked Treo 650 firemware? If so, where can I find this firmware and the instructions? I'm assuming that once the new firmware is on, I won't see the ugly C logo forever, and I will be able to use my Treo with SIM cards from other carriers. I know that a lot of info was posted on the net about this issue, but I'm really looking for an authoritative response (no I thinks).
    TIA
    michael [TX76Mike]
    Follow me on twitter
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Did you know that "gullible" isn't a real word? Look it up - you won't find it in the dictionary!
    Didn't ANYONE get the original posters sarcastc tongue in cheek joke? Since $699 is the cost of an unlocked one from P1. No one could have REALLY thought he was serious ..... or could you?
    Quote Originally Posted by DocGo
    699 clams for unlocking...you are kidding, right????!
  13.    #13  
    Due to the extremely high demand for our Treo 650 unlocking service we've decided to increase the unlocking fee to $799 per device. According to our CEO: "The orginial fee was a mistake". We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. As a way to show our compassion for people in need, we've decided to donate 1% of the service fee to the next Tsunami disaster relief project.
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Hahahaha. This is a really funny thread.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding
    I bet I can still call your customer service # and still get it for $699!!!

Due to the extremely high demand for our Treo 650 unlocking service we've decided to increase the unlocking fee to $799 per device. According to our CEO: "The orginial fee was a mistake". We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. As a way to show our compassion for people in need, we've decided to donate 1% of the service fee to the next Tsunami disaster relief project.
    michael [TX76Mike]
    Follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4
    Did you know that "gullible" isn't a real word? Look it up - you won't find it in the dictionary!
    That's a good one -- almost got me... I think I need my two cups of morning coffee now.
    Now on Ebay someone auctioning a service to unlock the 650..Real or not ? The winner will email the IMEI number and receive a code back....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    Quote Originally Posted by holmes4
    Yeah come on, everyone knows Gullible was that dude that lived amongst them liliputians.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."