1.    #1  
    i just "upgraded" from a treo 600 to a treo 650 today. i installed the new cd rom from sprint. then i did my hotsync and brought all my info and apps over from the 600. snappermail moved but won't work, the phone works. sms works. i am leery of using versamail b/c of all the problems people have had, plus i paid for the snappermail and like it.

when i try to select send/receive, i get a box the pops up and says "Communications problem" as the title. it further say "The send or receive did not complete successfully." it gives me the option to click "ok" or "view log."

when i click "view log", it says " <TE>Configuration is not available. Unable to connect to the Internet. if problem persists try resetting your device.

What does this mean? i have service with sprint. i also use fastmail.

btw, resetting was useless. i am missing something. did i miss a step somewhere?
    Last edited by southbound747; 02/26/2005 at 06:53 PM.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    I would have done a clean installation rather than just syncing over from your 600's back up folder. Did you check the account settings to be sure that they are correct in Snappermail? I assume that you are able to establish a vision connection? The web browser is working?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    I got it working. What I needed to do was go to Network in preferences, and in the bottom right corner select "connect." I guess that was a first-time setup I had to do to connect to the internet. I didn't remember doing that for my treo 600. Anyway, thanks Millerhifi
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Glad to hear that you got it working!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone