Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I'm trying to install the sound patch, and the directions are as follows:

1) Insert your SD card into the card reader
    2) Change the name of your palm folder if present to "bak" or anything other than palm
    3) Copy the "palm" and "rom" folders inside the zip file onto the root directory of your card

The problem is that I can't see any "palm" and "rom" folders inside the zip file. I assume that this is regarding the zip file that I downloaded to install the patch.

Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob Margolis
    Yes, there should be both folders in the zip. Which ROM are you trying to use?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Yes, there should be both folders in the zip. Which ROM are you trying to use?
    I started with the original one, but then downloaded others to see if I was mossing something. I could not find the files in ANY of the downloads from Shadowmite.com
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I still need help with this if anyone here can...thanks.

Bob Margolis
    bmargolis@crest-graphics.com
    you have to extract the files using WinZip or some other zip extraction utility. Then you will see the folders. They don't show in the zip file itself - only after you do an "extract all"
    Last edited by Chiledog; 02/27/2005 at 09:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiledog
    you have to extract the files using WinZip or some other zip extraction utility. The you will see the folders. They don't some in the zip file itself - only after you do an "extract all"

THANK YOU! That's all I needed to do. The uodate is installed and seems to work fine.
    you're welcome - glad you could decipher my poorly worded/typed message. I have since gone back and corrected it.