Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mine does it (cingular) too. No 3rd party apps are scheduled to access phone features so not sure what it is - happens mostly when I am driving around on highway
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Mine did this until I turned the 'discover mode' in bluetooth off.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    I have found turning off the Auto Data and Time solves it for me...and allowing Palm to handle alarms instead of third party apps.

Andy
    I know you guys will think I'm exagerating but my phone randomly turns on like this probably 100 times a day, or more.

When I'm sitting at my desk, it does it constantly. No 3rd party stuff, no mail, no chatting, no network stuff going on at all.

It doesn't seem to matter what the reception is, time of day, settings, etc. Did a zero out reset out too. Bluetooth is disable, never been setup. So if verachat and all that other stuff--never been setup.
    I also have Beam Receive off.

I wish someone could figure out what's going on here and fix it....*cough* PALM!!! *cough*
    I know you guys will think I'm exagerating but my phone randomly turns on like this probably 100 times a day, or more.
    Mine must do it that often as well. When it's in front of me at night, it seems to come on an average of 8-10 times an hour. ARRGGHH!

--Linda
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12