Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Dan's Cellular does not currently sell the Treo 650 cradle, but I wonder if it is worth the wait. How much less is it going to be? P1 sells it for 60 and I believe nobody else sells it at that price. I've found that it goes for as low as $34.99 on some websites. Is Dan's Cellular Treo 650 cradle going to be sold for less than $34.99? Any predictions on the price?

Thanks,

Al
    did u ask dan himself?
    sanny
    los angeles, ca
    tmo with unbranded unlocked treo 650
    coolest thing: bluetooth syncing and internet browsing!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sanny
    did u ask dan himself?
    Not that I want to be rude, but that is the reason for my post today Saturday. He is closed on the weekends and I'm pretty sure some others have called him with the same question already so why bother him again.

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo
    Not that I want to be rude, but that is the reason for my post today Saturday. He is closed on the weekends and I'm pretty sure some others have called him with the same question already so why bother him again.

Al
    did u email him ?
    also he might bundle it with a spare battery so the price will be more than 34.99
    Treolo,
    Where did you see it for $35? I would jump on that price I don't think dan is going to have it cheaper than that.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
  6.    #6  
    ecost and buy.com has it for 36.99 and there is another one which I don't recall that has it for 35 but shipping is like 10 bucks. I would go with ecost.

Al
    yes, but they are not available for 2 weeks. The only place to get one now is from palm at $60 that is what they want. When the suckers are finished buying them at that price then you will be able to get them for $25 on ebay.
    Everex Freestyle - Casio E-105 - Palm Vx - Treo 90 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 - Treo 700p -Centro
  8.    #8  
    25???? Aren't you exagerating a little bit? Not even the 600 P1 cradle goes for that low. And we are talking about new cradles right?

Al
    I bought a 600 cradle from Dan for about $13. It took about 3 weeks for him to finally ship me the damn thing, and I probably never would have gotten it if I didn't call him like 5 times and nag him, but it was cheap.
    I got my cradle for the 600 for $15 on ebay as well. Here is one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...754483402&rd=1
    just and advisory.....eCost has a $3.95 handling charge on the thing.
    As of yesterday, Ecost was to receive a shipment of cradles March 3rd.
    I did email dan and he said that once he can actually get them from Palm they would be about 40 percent below Palms price. My math brings that to $35.99. I have bought from Dan before and I will be waiting for him to get the cradle.
    any update from dan's?
    I have been seeing from various places on the net shipments expected 3-11.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartphone
    any update from dan's?
    I did recently receive an update from Dan.

And literally there is no update, he said he has no idea when Palm will allow him to get some of the cradles, and he sounds pretty upset with them. He's adamant in his Emails that Palm os hording all of the cradles and has not yet released any (as far as he knows) to other retailers.

No matter what, I will wait for Dan because I do not need the other adapters for foreign travel, therefore I cannot see myself paying Palms outrageous price for the thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreePour
    No matter what, I will wait for Dan because I do not need the other adapters for foreign travel, therefore I cannot see myself paying Palms outrageous price for the thing.
    Why would someone want to travel with a bulky cradle anyway?
    Interesting... In addition to the radles, i was wondering why there weren't any retractable sync and charge cables for the 650 on Ebay either? I know you can get them from Seidio and Pacific Rim Tech, but I would rather not pay 3x more than I have too...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I got the $14.95 retractable sync/charge cable from Seidio, it's working very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkmagic
    Interesting... In addition to the radles, i was wondering why there weren't any retractable sync and charge cables for the 650 on Ebay either? I know you can get them from Seidio and Pacific Rim Tech, but I would rather not pay 3x more than I have too...

Ditto. I got the Seidio but it didn't work with my car adapter and it was really thin and short. I don't know about Pacific Rim. I liked my old Boxwave for the 600 but they don't have one for 650 yet.
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast