1.    #1  
    I don't know how many of you out there use priceline webshopper to do your grocery shopping, but I find that I save a lot of money using priceline at the super market. Since I don't like wasting paper, I usually cut and paste the shopping list into a memo on my Visor, or hotsync the email they send to me (which is just a summary of my shopping list, but doesn't have specifics). I think it would be great if they could make a conduit so that my shopping list could be hotsynced directly to an app on my Visor, and I could check off things I bought as I went along. If you agree with me, click on the link below to suggest that to them:
    http://webhouse.priceline.com/Custom...39892311045832

BTW I know there are already shopping list apps out there, but do any sync directly with your priceline account?
    I agree that it wouldn't be a bad idea, but I was thinking, can't you just use AvantGo to sync your shopping list page onto the Visor?

I tested it and it didn't look great since the page isn't designed to be viewed on such a tiny sceen, but it worked. It was definately good enough for a quick trip to the store. Would probably work even better if AvantGo would use the Visor OS correctly and display 4 bit greyscale.

I just use the AvantGo AutoChannel, added the page, and sync'd........

Ryan