1.    #1  
    I've had my 650 for over a month now and still haven't installed the Palm Desktop for it.

My problem is that I have a Garmin iQue 3600 that I sync with my PC and it requires the Palm Desktop specifically made for that device as does the Treo 650 and it's specific version of the Palm Desktop. I plan on keeping the Garmin for GPS use. Is there any way to have both Palm Desktops & HotSync Managers installed on the same PC, perhaps in different directories? I know I probably can't have 2 HotSync Managers running at once which isn't a problem. The Treo HotSync Manager would be the default one that would start with the PC as I wouldn't really need to HotSync the iQue nearly as often.

Any ideas?

Ps. I plan on keeping the same user id so that my 3rd party software will work on the 650. I can change the user id on the iQue if necessary to make this work but it will be a real pain and would prefer not to go through that much trouble unless absolutely necessary.
    Hey TechChik... I have a Palm IIIc which it required a specific version of Hotsysc for use... but I went ahead and installed the Treo650 provided version of HotSync v6.0.1, and proceeded to sync BOTH of my devices.. I just had to make sure that I used different Names for each device... everything is fine... now that my family uses the IIIc and I have my 650.

I am not sure about the iQue... but wanted to give you some hope..
    Got to love it... Balinor
    I have a 650 and an iQue and sync both w/ no problems. I use PocketMirror and had to install both the XT version (for the 650) and the regular (for the iQue)...

Works fine...
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by weissco
    I have a 650 and an iQue and sync both w/ no problems. I use PocketMirror and had to install both the XT version (for the 650) and the regular (for the iQue)...

Works fine...
    Thanks weissco, it's promising to see that it can be done but could you be a little more specific? Are you syncing both with the same Palm Desktop Version and different user names or do you have both Palm Desktop Versions installed on the same pc? If you're using one Palm Desktop version, which one? What is "the XT version (for the 650) and the regular (for the iQue)"? Are those Palm Desktop versions?