1.    #1  
    Hello everyone,

I own an unlocked GSM Treo 650.

Is anyone experiencing overly loud volumes while using the built-in realaudio MP3 player for the Treo 650? At the second lowest notch (the lowest being mute) the volume is already at my normal listening level.

I have to use the volume controller that comes with my earphones for further fine tuning.

Am I the only one with this problem, or will using Pocket Tunes solve this? Appreciate if somebody can give me some pointers....
    It's the earphones you're using. I had the same thing with some Sony earbuds. The Treo stereo headset is lower impedance, so not so loud.

Tom
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    I found that RealPlayer's volume setting is either too soft or too loud. The volume adjuster in RealPlayer won't let me set the volume for MP3s to a comfortable level -- it moves in pre-determined invervals. Unless -- unless I tap on the volume button with my stylus. After tapping on the volumb button it's possible to adjust the playback volume in RealPlayer more precisely.

However, I would love to be able to adjust the volume precisely in RealPlayer without having to tap on the volume button. Does anyone know of a way?