Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Hi. I'm using iSync to sync iCal and Address Book with my Treo 650. Can anyone recommend a way to create a to-do list that syncs between my Treo and Mac?
    Quote Originally Posted by nickl
    Hi. I'm using iSync to sync iCal and Address Book with my Treo 650. Can anyone recommend a way to create a to-do list that syncs between my Treo and Mac?
    Huh? iCal includes to-do/task list that syncs with the Treo via iSync. Do you mean something else?
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Actually, I didn't realize that for a long time as well. Click on the little thumb-tack icon at the bottom right of the iCal main window to reveal the tasks list.

Regards,
    --Mathew
    does anyone know how to setup the conduits so it would sync from Isync instead of Palm Desktop....It keeps giving me an error w/isync, addres....isync contact...isync and ical....if I check the address book, calender, etc to do nothing...and turn on isync...then it wont sync any information....If i keep it to sync information and turn on isync...it gives an error...
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    Duh! I knew the to do list was there and just blanked on it. Will items in the list for one day keep transferring to the next day as I procrastinate more and more?
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    As far as conduits and setup, I followed the directions here

http://www.palmone.com/us/macintosh/isync.html.

If you have been experimenting, I would delete everything you can find from the palm and isync aps, reinstall palm software, reinstall isync and then follow the directions. Good luck.