1.    #1  
    I have been using Eudora on everything for years, including my old Treo 270, but they don't seem to be upgrading their palm support anymore.

Has anyone installed Eudora on the Treo with good results? I would hate to lose an old friend!
    I uninstalled it when I upgraded to from the 600 to the 650. I had been using it since the 300 came out. When I tried it on the 650, I got some lockups and resets, so I removed it. I also thought it was a good program that has not been updated in a while.
    it hasn't been updated because it is no longer supported. you use it at your own risk.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    It's really a shame, the Eudora browser is so fast. I just wish it didn't just cut off after a certain amount of data loaded. What an excellent compliment to Blazer it might have been.
    Quote Originally Posted by libmanj
    It's really a shame, the Eudora browser is so fast. I just wish it didn't just cut off after a certain amount of data loaded. What an excellent compliment to Blazer it might have been.
    In the good old days of my 270, I used Eudora for my email client. I loved it except for two things. As mentioned, it had a download limit pf 60,000k. It also hard crashed my treo about once a mounth.

I tried snapper and moved on.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.