1.    #1  
    I am trying to purchase an unlocked GSM Treo 650 (if unlocking from Cingular is possible I can also go with Cingular) in US.
    Can you advise me on which site I can find GSM Treo 650 ?

I found it only on Amazon.com but that's Cingular Treo 650.
    Is it easy to unlock from Cingular ?
    If I buy it from Amazon.com with Cingular Service Plan, how shall I pay for the service plan ?

Thanks,
    ilker
    sure....palmone.com
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    sure....palmone.com
    where else ?
    I will be staying in US for only 2 weeks and I'm not sure that Palmone will send it as fast as possible... Will they ?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Find one of the PalmOne retail stores. There aren't that many out there (mostly at airports), but they should have the unlocked GSM units in stock now. See the list of locations: http://www.palmone.com/us/products/w...palmOneretail/.
  5.    #5  
    1-
    Is there any other site to purchase Treo 650 GSM online ?

2-
    Is it possible to unlock a Cingular Treo 650 ?
    (I know there is a sticky thread about this but it's too long. I need an urgent reply as yes or no)

3-
    If I buy a Cingular Treo 650 from Amazon.com with Cingular Service Plan, how shall I pay for the service plan ?
  6.    #6  
    please help me on this one. I need urgent replies because I have too little time to purchase...
    Thanks !
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for those links. Cellpoint price seems nice. 649$...
    What about my other questions :

2-
    Is it possible to unlock a Cingular Treo 650 ?
    (I know there is a sticky thread about this but it's too long. I need an urgent reply as yes or no)

3-
    If I buy a Cingular Treo 650 with Cingular Service Plan, how do I pay for the service plan ?
    2. yes they can be unlocked, but a lot of people have been having problems getting the unlock codes.

3. with your credit card... what do you mean service plan?
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Lots of Treo 650 GSMs on eBay. Watch out for scams. There have beenn quite a few 650s being offered, but when you contact the seller they want you to purchase outside of eBay using Western Union money transfers. If you do that then say bye bye to your cash!!!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Interesting that CellPoint has a 1 year extended warranty with theft protection plan... wish I'd gotten that.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilkeraktuna
    please help me on this one. I need urgent replies because I have too little time to purchase...
    Thanks !
    Call the PalmOne retail store at Boston's Logan Airport - they'll overnight it to you.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Unlocked GSM Treo 650 | T-Mobile
    Received: 2/10/2005