Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Well my Vaja came in and I love it. I did find however one flaw, no big deal I asked them if they could provide some touch up color (the cutouts for the light and the ear speaker have a matching colored paint or something that keeps the whole look working together, I think because the dye cannot penetrate the thick leather) anyhow they asked me why and I explained that some came off and exposed the raw leather, they asked for pictures and I sent them one.

Well to my suprize they told me they would have me a new case made and reeady in 15 days, they also offered other to do the colors different as I thought it may happen again, with the lighter colors, they aggreed.

They said keep the case till the new one comes in and did not ask for any credit card then a reverse charge or anything like that, what an awsome company.

I highly reccommend them for a case not only with cust serv, but the beautiful job they do, working with leather and colors are tricky, and they are superb!!

Mt, oh and if you are wondering what other vendors that ask you to provide a credit card so they can charge you and then credit you back until they get the defective one back, see a post of mine, they sell little pieces of plastic and cost say 15 or so.
    damn thats customer service i might get that case after all do u have anymore pics of your case ?
    big time ive had to contact customer support a few times and well they have always been helpful...when my t65 was to be shipped something happend...long story short they refunded me the shipping charge very willing to do it of course
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morpheus6d9
    damn thats customer service i might get that case after all do u have anymore pics of your case ?
    yea ill post pics here if you tell me how to
    when u reply scroll down and youll see manage attachments u can add the pics there
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    here are some pics, sorry they are not the highest of quality
    Attached Images Attached Images
    thanks
    I have bought several Vaja cases in the past and had to work with them on a custom logo. The are top shelf folks.