1.    #1  
    I just received it and itís a very well built product. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a compact sync/charger

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...de=CBUDPTR650R

Grant
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Ė Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    ^see the thing is...and i mean not bashing boxwave or seido here cause they do make cool products...its not the inital quality itself which is in question. Its the durability. Many people have voice problems with retractable and third party cables; eg, having exposed wires... not working...or well the worst case frying the treo itself

hope everything works out for you
    I just got one of these as part of their combo travel pack (with the wall and car adaptors)--it's a neat cable but looks a bit delicate (very thin wire and small connectors) and will need a bit of care to avoid destroying it.
    Yea, use it for a month or two and then enjoy the hard resets.
    Quote Originally Posted by daThomas
    Yea, use it for a month or two and then enjoy the hard resets.
    wtf?
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    ^see the thing is...and i mean not bashing boxwave or seido here cause they do make cool products...its not the inital quality itself which is in question. Its the durability. Many people have voice problems with retractable and third party cables; eg, having exposed wires... not working...or well the worst case frying the treo itself

hope everything works out for you
    True, but not if you use it infrequently; they should work for a while. Maybe that's a cop-out, but I have my charging cable at home, I keep one of these in my bag for the rare occasion I need to charge/ sync at home or on the road. I find it convenient.
    I have found the same thing. seido products are not made to last. I've had 2 headsets from seido and neither lasted more than a couple of months.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Hard resets with frayed connectors can be avoided by plugging the Treo end in FIRST followed by the source, whether it be wall socket, car charger or USB.

Order of operations!
    totally agree with finkkatz!
    I had a Seidio 2-in-1 headset lasted 2 months and a Seidio Treo600 cigarette charger lasted 1 week!! waited for 6 months for my replacements.... still haven't received anything! when emailed Seidio to ask for status, my emails are simply ignored.

bad bad experience with this unsincere company.