1.    #1  
    I am a beginner and trying to learn more and more about my new Treo 650. I have a question with Ptunes. I guess I had the trial version because it is now expired and wont met me search for music on my SD card. I tried to uninstall ptunes and then reinstall a newer version but each time I do so i get the same message that says I need to register. I plan to buy a copy of the deluxe, but I want to see what the buzz is with the new version 3.05 before I pay for another program when I already have realone. Any input would be great. Thanks.
    just buy it
    I don't have a 650 yet... is the mp3 player that it comes with any good? Or should I just plan on sticking w/ ptunes... I've been using ptunes on my 600 for a long time and have no complaints.
    Joe Molenski
    http://www.treotones.com
    Sharp Wizard:menu:HP 200lx:menu:HP 320lx:menu:Rex
    PalmVx:menu:Visor Prism w/VisorPhone:menu:Nokia 9290:menu:Treo 270:menu:Treo 600
    RealPlayer is "serviceable" but if you're used to PTunes you'll probably want to stick with it as it allows ogg and wav formats. I will also allow you to use Shoutcast.
    pTunes is a whole lot better than RealPlayer. It is easier to work with and less complicated.