1.    #1  
    The bluetooth headset is so small I'm sure a case could be constructed that has a small pouch or that allows the loop of the headset to somehow hook onto the case....
    Have you thought about velcro'ing it to the back of your case (i.e. horizontal belt case?)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Well that's a solution, but it would be hard to find a good spot to put the piece of velcro onto. On one side it would be hitting my face when I use it and on the other side it might cover the display and/or button. And would just look funky . Not to mention the risk of it falling off .
    JHETZEL posted these pics of how he attached the A210 to his horizontal case:

http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/album/albu...0306_Small.JPG

I think that will work just fine. My original OEM case for my T600 is kind of loose. I am wondering if I cant just attach it on the back. Wouldnt be able to use my cradle because of the width, but I could leave my phone at my desk and just use my BT Moto 820 headset.

I will post my pics when I get it paired and set up tomorrow.
    As far as the actual headset, I plan on just wearing mine. I have the Moto 820 and I forget it is even on my ear (because its sooo lightweight.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

6.    #6  
    I've got an HBH-660 myself. It's just the small headpiece.

Regarding a cradle you might want to check this thread out
  7.    #8  
    Neat. Thanks for the heads up. Not sure if I'll get it, but with all the cases (I also have a Blackberry) I'm gonna look like Batman .
    Speaking of headsets; I don't even know where my Moto BT headset is!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  9.    #10  
    Well I've found that using the ear loop of my headset it fits into the clasp on my flip case. It does not cover it but gives me an easy place to put the headset.