1.    #1  
    Did some searching. No treasures. I have FirePad viewer. Looks like I have to convert GIF to PDB. I'm sure this will destroy the GIF file format.
    I have Kinoma Player 3 EX. Same thing..only sees 'PDB' format. (Or am I wrong?)
    I have MMplayer. It doesnt see my GIF.

Anything out there? I even read the Kinoma plays Flash files? How? with a 'SWF' extension?
    Visor Deluxe (Green)>Treo 180g>Treo 600 (GSM)*>*Treo 650 (GSM)
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Um, Pics and Videos opens GIFs fine on my 650. GIFs are just image files so they don't need to be "played."
  3.    #3  
    You're right about the file format of GIF. My 650 is not here yet! What's the equivalent on the 600?
    Visor Deluxe (Green)>Treo 180g>Treo 600 (GSM)*>*Treo 650 (GSM)
    Quote Originally Posted by AfroTreo
    Did some searching. No treasures. I have FirePad viewer. Looks like I have to convert GIF to PDB. I'm sure this will destroy the GIF file format.
    I have Kinoma Player 3 EX. Same thing..only sees 'PDB' format. (Or am I wrong?)
    I have MMplayer. It doesnt see my GIF.

Anything out there? I even read the Kinoma plays Flash files? How? with a 'SWF' extension?
    you can try myAlbum. it can display gif and animated gifs. www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    You can use Blazer or Webpro to play gif but only if it is stored in the SD card. I'm not sure how else to do it if it's in RAM. I have my gifs in the root directory of my SD card. I open up Blazer or Webpro and type in the address: file:///xxxxx.gif

if it's in a subfolder then use file:///xxxfolder/xxx.gif
    AcidImage (http://www.redmercury.com) will display GIFs as well as a number of other formats. May be more features than you are looking for.