Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just ordered the vaja i-Volution T65 case.. I just want to know from anyone who owns one, how protective are they, have you ever dropped your treo while in the case and does the volution 65 protective the bottom corners?
    Thanks in advance....
    i have a T60 ivolution (same thing)..yeah for me and all the times it has dropped on ashphalt and concrete it still ticks
  3.    #3  
    Hey HM, Thank for the quick reply! I guess I should have been more thorough with my initial question, does your treo have any nicks or dent's and chips from any of the falls? See, I'm on my 5th treo because of all the drops after having used palm one's treo 650 case... and It has not been a pretty site. Thanks again!
    unfortunately yes...the vaja case is really a sleeve stopping on the left athe directional keys and on the right level to the camera. Of course the antenna and upper area (SD slot and SIM area, phone switch and IR port) are exposed. However nothing really major or than wear and tear up top. Antenna got knicked once however its barely even noticeable. The only thing you can really do is hope for a good landing...its like having a piece of buttered toast, if it falls, always lands on the butter side
  5.    #5  
    Do you use the "ultra-clip"?
    the first ivolution case i bought, the t610, i got the ultra clip...the treo 600 and t65 no clip...ill tell you one thing....the clip from vaja is perfect...not plastic and its a hunk of metal

however i dunno if they have changed it yet, but the belt clip part could be redone..but meh whatever
  7.    #7  
    Good lookin HM, I see you're also over at hofo too huh?
    BTW... this is the vaga I ordered.
    Global Posts
    645 Global Posts
    The stylus corner and antenna areas are exposed; if it fell flat on the screen-side, the keys would touch the impacting surface.

Stop droppin' yer Treo.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    i almost got that same one instead i went to light colors i really love it, see a post i made about the Vaja company , they rock
    mt
    My t65 was somewhat damaged in freight (front color permanently scuffed due to movement in shipping box) and they think I should return it to them for inspection and a decision after I waited over a month for it. Not a satisfactory response in my opinion. All they had to do was prevent movement in the shipping box to prevent this. Consider their warranty terms before you purchase.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    um you should take a picture and send to them, i have a slight blem and they want to send me a new case, taking 15 days to get it to me, i think they went above and beyond, i had no hassle at all
    mt
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by iomatic
    The stylus corner and antenna areas are exposed; if it fell flat on the screen-side, the keys would touch the impacting surface.

Stop droppin' yer Treo.
    IO, I 've NEVER "dropped" my treo... maybe I should have been a bit more clear. I have a PalmOne form fit case that I use, and the snap on the case hit's the clip on my belt causing the top flap on the case to open up without my knowledge. As a result, the former 4 treo's have taken a hard nose dive to the New York City concrete and one even came flying out of the case while I was running down a flight of stairs and I boy was that one ugly! Sprint was good enough to allow me to return all 4 . But I'm doing my damnest to NOT repeat the past incidents.

Thanks for "yer" concern though homey!
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBathGate
    IO, I 've NEVER "dropped" my treo... maybe I should have been a bit more clear. I have a PalmOne form fit case that I use, and the snap on the case hit's the clip on my belt causing the top flap on the case to open up without my knowledge. As a result, the former 4 treo's have taken a hard nose dive to the New York City concrete and one even came flying out of the case while I was running down a flight of stairs and I boy was that one ugly! Sprint was good enough to allow me to return all 4 . But I'm doing my damnest to NOT repeat the past incidents.

Thanks for "yer" concern though homey!
    homey lol
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgmt
    homey lol
    It's a NY thing MT
  15.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    are you stalkingme billybathgate
    yea riiiiiiight! I just happen to be a member of "howards forum" myself!
    Seen your UN (UserName) in a thread there.
    Last edited by BillyBathGate; 02/26/2005 at 01:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Un?

Hofo mofo,

You are a fre***in salesman for Vaja.
    They should give you few cases for free..
    the funny thing is though i can only atest to the i-volution series...in fact, from what i have seen and heard, i-volution cases are the only type i would purchase

why must you hurt me so...all i want to do is be loved...
    I absolutey love my ivolution. Had one on my 600 and dropped many times, Treo never took a bit o' damage. Ordered the T65 3 weekes before I ordere my Treo 650 so I'd have one the first day I had my 650. I love it, wouldn't change a thing!
    Treo 750 (AT&T)
    Treo600->Treo650->Cing8525->Blackberry 8700c->Treo750->AT&T Tilt->Treo750->iPhone 3G
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast