1.    #1  
    My Palm says that the OS is 5.2H.

Prior to a hard reset it said 5.2.1. I am on the Rogers network and they say the most updated OS is N/A. How do I know is this is the most updated OS.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Did you check to see if there is an update available for Treos on the Rogers network? The 'H' designation indicates that it is a Handspring build of Palm OS. So it sounds like there was some patch applied to the Treo. To get back to OS 5.2.1 (without the H, the build is from palmOne), you will likely have to reinstall some update.

Alan G
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    I was just sitting in a meeting when I thought of something. If you select Menu > Options > About Applications, the resulting screen will show you Applications v. 5.2H. If you select Menu > Info > Version, the Treo will show you that it is loaded with Palm OS 5.2.1.

To obtain the version number of Palm OS loaded on the Treo, you should use the second method - using the Palm OS Info command. The first option only shows you the version number associated with the Palm OS application launcher.

Are you sure that you are using Menu > Info > Versioni to check the version of Palm OS on your Treo after the hard reset?

Alan G
  4.    #4  
    You are bang on. Check with info and it said 5.2.1.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    You're welcome. See how productive "board" meetings can be?

Alan G