1.    #1  
    I am currently using fusemail on my 650. Is there a way to select the email account to respond to certain emails. For example, if I get an email from my Yahoo or Gmail account, can I choose which account to use to respond with. Currently, all my responses use my fusemail email address. I would like to use the email account the message originated from if possible. If this can't be done through fusemail, could someone recommend an email service that will allow me to do this? Thanks!
    On your fusemail.com account page look under settings.
    Click on 'Setup Fused Accounts'.
    Check the radio button of the account you want.
    Click 'edit' then 'Edit Fused Account' then 'Add An Identity'.
  3.    #3  
    Antmelnat,

Thanks for your help. This worked perfectly!
    Can I ask a stupid question, are you using just the web product or are you using the versamail (or some other palm email software)? I can't seem to get versamail to reply from anything other than the fusemail.
    I set up my Fusemail account on my pc from fusemail.com. Fusemail then pulls my email from Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail. I get this mail on my Treo 600 via VersaMail 2.7. I also use VersaMail to get and send email directly from Gmail as well. (Do a search for the settings) Works great.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdicus
    Can I ask a stupid question, are you using just the web product or are you using the versamail (or some other palm email software)? I can't seem to get versamail to reply from anything other than the fusemail.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdicus

I was referring specifically to the web access. I now can select the identity I want to send my emails out with. I'm having the same issue as you are with Versamail. It only allows me to send via fusemail. I think you need to set up additional accounts and send your emails through those specifically to accomplish what you are trying to do. I am not too concerned with replying via fusemail. My main goal was to have all my emails converged to one place and access them through my Treo which is what fusemail does for me. Also, when on my computer I now only check my fusemail account instead of checking 4 seperate accounts.
    Thanks for the response. I've been having a few minor technical problems w/ Versamail. I don't think it works well w/ pop accounts, no autofetch (I think it works for IMAP based accounts) and just seems a little unstable. I have to soft reset at least once a week if I'm lucky and yesterday it performed a hard reset out of the blue, had to reset both of my accounts. If I can use fusemail for free, I may do that. But I don't want to spend another 10-20 bucks a month if I could just use another email app on the Treo and get better results.

Thanks again.
    Thanks antmelnat for the information. It is doing a wonderful job.

-Daniel.