Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    My 650 is resetting constantly after I deleted an app file from it. I've tried a soft, system, and even a hard reset, but I wasn't successful. Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    723 Global Posts
    Are you doing a 'real' hard reset?? That is to say hold down the red phone/power button and click the reset. Keep holding the red button till you see the Palm One logo, then let it go. You will get a display that asks if you can erase all data... press the up button to continue. This should get you back to factory defaults
    Palm III -> Palm V -> Blue Palm Vx w/Omnisky -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by z3bum
    Are you doing a 'real' hard reset?? That is to say hold down the red phone/power button and click the reset. Keep holding the red button till you see the Palm One logo, then let it go. You will get a display that asks if you can erase all data... press the up button to continue. This should get you back to factory defaults
    I tried a true hard reset. It just keeps re-looping. I'm on hold waiting for P1 CS.