1.    #1  
    On my Sprint 650, in phone dialer screen, to the left of the time display I have a green envelop icon and another smaller box on top with a musical note notation and the number "2" to the right of it. When I clicked on it, it opens the SMS app but the 2 messages are not there. I sent myself a sms but the "2" did not increment to "3". I tried soft resetting a few times but that icon is still there.
    Anyone else seen this? Me thinks it's another bug.
    Try this:

From the dial pad screen, go to Options -> Phone Preferences and click the Clear Voicemail Icon button.
    I have a stuck sms icon, wish I could reset it.
    1 | 2
  4.    #4  
    Tried it, didn't work. Icon still stuck there.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorFan
    Try this:

From the dial pad screen, go to Options -> Phone Preferences and click the Clear Voicemail Icon button.
    Hmm - maybe a warm reset could fix this? Search the forum for instructions. If that doesn't work, I'd call Palm...
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    I have a stuck sms icon, wish I could reset it.
    I'm an *****, the icon was for an unread email.

Anyway, didn't mean to hijack the thread, good luck getting that pesky vm icon off your screen.
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    On my Sprint 650, in phone dialer screen, to the left of the time display I have a green envelop icon and another smaller box on top with a musical note notation and the number "2" to the right of it. When I clicked on it, it opens the SMS app but the 2 messages are not there. I sent myself a sms but the "2" did not increment to "3". I tried soft resetting a few times but that icon is still there.
    Anyone else seen this? Me thinks it's another bug.
    Read post #8 in this thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=69715
  8.    #8  
    Thanks TR30! Worked like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by TR30