1.    #1  
    I got an email this morning that 9.03 was released. Hopefully it fixes the sms stub crash.

Iambic says this was an issue with only the pro version, but I have the standard and was getting these crashes too.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Hmmm...i never got an email. But I still have my original email, and the link took me to the download. I'm surprised that Standard got the crashes too, since I always thought it was due to AMail.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Improvements:
    * Treo 650: addressed possible failure situation when receiving SMS with native Messaging application while Agendus is running. Buffer overrun issue of native Messaging application has been worked around to avoid this behaviour.
    * Addressed Memo numbering display problem when moving to a previous memo that has a number with less digits, for example from memo 10 to memo 9.
    * Addressed Memo numbering issue when hiding private records
    * Solved failure when pressing the next memo button while in the last memo and there are private memos and security is set to hide private records
    * Addressed situation where hidden memos could be accessed after using drag and drop in the list view
    * Solved failure when converting a meeting with attendees to a to do or call
    * Addressed problem with Today View showing 0 SMS messages on Treo
    * Solved problem with Contacts with Anniversaries not displayed in the list view Annual Events filter
    * Fixed lockup occurring when pressing a hard button mapped to Agendus while viewing a contact card
    * Addressed problem with Phone number popup not usable if in a sort order that starts with company and the entered contact has no company
    * Tungsten T5: fixed issue with Graffiti area covering the delete prompts when in left handed landscape mode
    * Toolbar could disappear with certain steps
    * Addressed Display issue in the contact view photo mode when using small fonts
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I'm surprised that Standard got the crashes too, since I always thought it was due to AMail.
    yeah, me too. but others have said they got the errors too.

I upgraded, right after the treo crash on the sms stub.

I hope it works.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I just purchased Agendus last week. I upgraded to the 9.03 and reinput my Reg number but it is acting like I am on a trial verison. Anyone else experience this?
    Semper Fi
    If you want a free IPod click Free IPod

Quote Originally Posted by Blh20s
    I just purchased Agendus last week. I upgraded to the 9.03 and reinput my Reg number but it is acting like I am on a trial verison. Anyone else experience this?
    The mail program is now seperate from Agendus PIM, if you are getting asked for your reg number over and over with Agendus mail download Agendus Mail 4.2 and use you Agendus Pro serial *NOT* the trial one sent in the email..this should fix it.

SMS bug so far seems fixed for me...contact bug is still there and I cannot use contact photos in Agendus without resets, If I put photos in the native contacts program they do not show in Agendus..maybe this will be fixed someday.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Version 9.03 seems better - although it did bomb me out this morning while I was editing icons.

Blh20s - did you buy 8.x or 9.02 the other week?? If you purchased 8.x then you need to pay for the upgrade to 9.03 or you will be running in 30 day trial mode.
    I purchased 9.02 Pro version. I will try to download the mail 4.02 and see if it clears my constant prompting.
    Semper Fi
    If you want a free IPod click Free IPod

Anyone else finds it hard to find a good font in Agendus for the Treo 650? I find fonts to be either too big or too small. The smallest of the standard fonts is too big and the largest of the hi-res fonts is too small. There seems to be a lot of middle ground that is not covered. This is quite a shame.
    has anyone run agendus from your memory card?
    Gene
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Haven't tried it out, but I can tell you that one problem you'd have is that Agendus won't be able to "wake up" the Treo to trigger alarms. Only apps in ROM or RAM can do that. It may be that the native PIM apps can handle it themselves, but I suspect Agendus somehow suppresses the native alarms. Otherwise, you'd get 2 alarms every time - 1 from Agendus and 1 from the native app.

Of course, I wouldn't be surprised if there were additional problems running Agendus from a card. Lots of apps don't seem to play nice that way.
    I am using Agendus Pro v9.03 and am wondering how I can pick the number that displays as default.

I am using Last Name, First Name and Number as my view options.

However, in the Contacts view, my friend Joe has his email displaying rather than a phone number. How does one correct this? I've tried deleting and reentering the information, doesn't work.

If someone knows how to select a preferred number also, that would be great. ie, Joe has a cell, work, and home phone and I would like the home phone to appear as the default.

Thanks.

PS Agendus Pro 9 requires you to install the Mail portion separately.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    jandrion, you can specify the number that is shown as default via the hotsync manager. Go to Custom...then select contacts >> settings >> advanced.