1.    #1  
    What is the best solution for a 3 person office to have push email on the treo650 with exchange synchronization(my folders dont synchronize with versamail)
    Thanks
    Any comments on a good browser would be appreciate too
    thanks for your help
    Look at Chatter Mail:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=72139

There is also Good Link 4.0
    Siemens S46 -> Siemens S56 -> Motorola MPx200 -> Moto v600 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Treo 650 -> Motorola Q (14 days) -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700w -> Treo 750
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Agreed, Chattermail is the easiest solution to work with exchange server AND get push email. All you need is to make sure Exchange has IMAP enabled on a publically accessible port.

There are other solutions, like GoodLink that seaflipper mentions (and several desktop based solutions) that basically fetch email from Exchange Server and act as a middleman, pushing to your Treo. Most of these solutions are going to be more effort to maintain and probably cost more too (GoodLink will cost 1000 bucks a year for a 3 person office, for example).
  4.    #4  
    thanks how about a good browser??i used blazer but its very slow noviio is good but sometimes cut part of the website any othe rnames i should try??