1.    #1  
    I downloaded PalmRAMDisk & mRing. So, I'm now ready to either download ringtones straight to my treo from someone's website here or I would like to know how to hot-sync my own MP3's over, to me treo, from my PC's HDD.

The Simpsons
    MASH
    Happy Days
    etc...

Black Flag
    etc...
    Nirvana
    Metallica

Busta Ryhmes
    ODB

Thanks in advance!
    SPRINT POWER VISION
    I found it easier to move the files via Card Export II software or by using a card reader - either way I move them directly and it takes virtually no time to do so.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo2die4
    I found it easier to move the files via Card Export II software or by using a card reader - either way I move them directly and it takes virtually no time to do so.
    Well, is there an alternative? I don't have a SD card. I do have PalmRAMDisk, a virtual SD slot. I neeed details please, any links would be great also.
    SPRINT POWER VISION
    Get the free 128 meg card from PalmOne and save yourself the headache of a messing around with a virtual SD card on a device that is already too low on memory..

In the meantime read the manual for the Ramdisk software -- I guess if it shows up as an SD card somehow, you should be able to do a copy-to-card-hotsync to get the mp3s there..

..and I'd remove your crackZplanet tagline before they mob here brands you as a criminal and rips you a new ahole.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar
    In the meantime read the manual for the Ramdisk software -- I guess if it shows up as an SD card somehow, you should be able to do a copy-to-card-hotsync to get the mp3s there.
    Well, I know how to work PalmRAMDisk without any problems, Im just using it for the time being. My question is, how do you transfer the MP3's to the SD card? Which program should I use to transfer the MP3's? Thanks allot.
    um, windows explorer
    1 | 2
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    um, windows explorer
    Ok thanks, I'll look into it.
    SPRINT POWER VISION
    Once you start card export, you can click on 'My Computer' and then you will see the sd card listed as a drive (i.e. F : Drive). Double click on the sd card 'drive' and then drag and drop the files you want into that folder.

IMHO Card Export is much slower than having your own sd card reader (you can get them for about $10).
    Quote Originally Posted by TREO-GEO
    I would like to know how to hot-sync my own MP3's over, to me treo, from my PC's HDD.
    My question is, how do you transfer the MP3's to the SD card? Which program should I use to transfer the MP3's? Thanks allot.
    That's just it...just hotsync, no need for any extra programs, hotsync works just fine. Sometimes I hotsync my mp3's directly to my card and sometimes I use card export, just depends on my mood.
    Well, is there an alternative? I don't have a SD card. I do have PalmRAMDisk, a virtual SD slot. I neeed details please, any links would be great also.
    IMO SD card is not an option but a "must have". And the bigger the better, I have a 512 card currently but am looking to upgrade to 2 gig.

Here's the link to the Card Export II software download, there is a free try out period. As mentioned earlier in the thread, once you connect to your PC or laptop the card in your Treo will show up in My Computer just like a thump drive would.

http://www.softick.com/download.php

A card reader can be picked up even at places like Target or Walmart for $10-20 and will be quicker for transfering larger amounts of data.

Hope that helps!