1.    #1  
    I'm trying to put together a setup for my 650 in my truck. A few questions:

1. Is the best route the pro-clip mount with the seido cradle? That seems to be the consensus on other posts, but I wanted to see if there is any other setup to consider.

2. Does the seido cradle over the external antenna port on the back of the 650? I'd like to keep the option of adding an external antenna to the setup in the future.

3. Any thoughts as to which of the proclips is the best (which location)? I'm partial to the lowest one (mounts on the center console), but I'm afraid that it'll require taking my eyes off the road for too long at a stretch.

Thanks in advance.
    1. Is the best route the pro-clip mount with the seido cradle? That seems to be the consensus on other posts, but I wanted to see if there is any other setup to consider.
    That's my recommendation - although you'll need to drill your own holes in the ProClip mount & provide your own hardware to make the attachment. You can see pics of my finished install in post #1 of this thread.

2. Does the seido cradle over the external antenna port on the back of the 650? I'd like to keep the option of adding an external antenna to the setup in the future.
    The G2500 does cover up the antenna port, whereas the G2100 does not.

3. Any thoughts as to which of the proclips is the best (which location)? I'm partial to the lowest one (mounts on the center console), but I'm afraid that it'll require taking my eyes off the road for too long at a stretch.
    Depends on the model of your truck. I went with the center mount for the F250. The ProClip mount straddles the A/C controls & places the T650 at what (to me) is a nice location for dialing-while-driving. Note that the G2100 (without speaker) will place your T650 about 4" higher than the G2500 (with speaker) - due to the different locations for each cradle's attachment points.

tdh