1.    #1  
    I heard from a coworker that there is software out there that will let you "beam" the finger to someone. It sound like a "Must Have" to me but I can't find it anywhere. Any leads?

TIA
    It's put out by the same people who put out Porta-Monkey and Hell Clock. Maybe Demon Software? I connected to them thru a review of their Porta-Monkey software I saw on Foo Fighters site. I would paste an URL, but I don't have it handy and I am feeling too lame tonight to find it. I did connect to Foo Fighters site off of a post of his on this site.
    Happy hunting.

www.palmfactory.com = Foo Fighter (go there!) www.minordemons.com = Minor Demons Software

[This message has been edited by BobbyMike (edited 08-10-2000).]

[This message has been edited by BobbyMike (edited 08-10-2000).]
    I've just followed this link to 'the finger' but it specifies that it requires at least OS 3.5.
    Yeah, I tried the finger on my Visor, and it wouldn't run because of the OS. Kinda strange, I can't see it doing that much that the OS makes a difference.

Anyway, I want to give a thumbs down to equator.com. I downloaded the PortaMonkey from them, and they changed it! It used to be a crack addict monkey, that you could give beer to, crack, and it didn't censor when it had fun with it's little bunny.

Now it's some lame politically correct thing.....thank god I still have my old version of Pocket Monkey!

Ryan
    Ryan!!

You HAVE to email me the uncensored version!! I got to have a copy of that! (and I thought the censored one was funny!)
    You have my email address.

------------------
    -Petro
    Go to The Hunger Site and help eliminate hunger!
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!
    Please go once a day! Every day!
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for the link.

I e-mailed them to see if they will do the finger for OS 3.1. We'll see what they say.
    Petro-

I don't seem to have saved your email address, and it isn't listed in your profile. Email me at ryan@girlandgeek.com and I will send it over the crack smoking monkey!

Ryan
    Will Do!

------------------
    -Petro
    Go to The Hunger Site and help eliminate hunger!
    All you have to do is click one button! No catch, no personal information requested!!
    Please go once a day! Every day!