1.    #1  
    Just got a HS820 to try with my treo 600 plus jabra a210 adaptor and the're awesome

Also using Freedom ( as i have learned from this forum), I am able to listen to mp3 with Ptunes, and audible books from audible.com

Using callfilter and its announce number function, i can hear the caller ID number as the ring through the headset very cool, so i know who is calling without looking at phone( and i can, of course answer with the headset)

I havent had much phone time to better evaluate the HS820( any one else have thoughts on A210 and HS820)(
    I may cover blinking blue light with some electical tape so I don't attract stray UFO's)

I am waiting for a recently ordered bluespoon ax to see how well it compares
    Lite: just got the same setup today. Thanks for the post...I can't wait for it to charge!!
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Setup:
    Charged both the A210 adapter and the Moto 820 for the two hours.

Came back and paired them up in 30 seconds. Followed the directions and it was a snap.

Bought Freedom today for $14.95 (they send you a registration number via email). Worth every penny because I can listen to audible books (I listened to Barrack Obama's DNC speech from last year ) and my mp3's through Pocket Tunes. Also, I have Kinoma Producer (which is awesome!) and I was watching Blade Trinity and pumping the audio through my BT headset. It was a little on the low side as far as volume...but it was fine. Sound through Audible was very loud...had to turn it down even when I was walking through the mall.

Operation:
    To make calls, I have to dial them on my treo but to answer or end calls, I just push the button on my Moto headset. When the phone rings, it rings only on the headset and not the treo. This is perfect for work so I can talk when I want and most people will not know I am on my cell I have wifi (B) at home on a wireless router and have not noticed any interference problems (probably because the BT is ver. 1.2 on the adapter and headset).

Distance
    Its pretty good I think. I can go a good 20 feet (with no crackling). If I go more than that, I can hear the crackling. I havent tried line of sight yet...I will try it tomorrow outside and see how far I can walk away from it.

Ambient Sound:
    In the mall, it seemed to pick up too much. The other person on the line could not hear me as well. Once I moved around to a corner, it was a lot better (this is where the Moto 810 may be better at controlling extra sound imput with the longer boom mic). You can't turn the volume up full blast because you get a background noise that comes through. I know other headset users have complained that the sound is not loud enough but I know my hearing is not great and I could hear just fine (even in the noisy mall). In the car or a similar 'quieter' place, it was perfect. I could hear a little echo and the other person did say that it sounded different but acceptable. (I also tested this by leaving a voicemail for myself and then I listened to it without my headset on.)

Ergonomics:
    Right now I have the OEM case and I have cut out the plastic front so I can touch the screen and use Grafitti. It is already loose. I can slide the A210 behind the phone and still snap the top of the case closed. This allows me to clip it to my belt and take it off my hip if I want to access my calendar or type a todo item while I am talking on the phone. For a long term solution, I am probably going to velcro the adapter to the back of my phone and then try to fit it into the horizontal case.

Conclusion:
    If you have a T600 and want BT, I recommend the Jabra A210 and the Motorola 820 headset. Ive posted this on another thread but I got the adapter for $20 on ebay with shipping and then the headset for $40 with shipping. Worth every penny. Thanks to those who have posted about it on other threads (i.e. JHETZEL and Lite Blue).

As a side note, I have also read that the adapter works quite well on the Cardo Scala 500. I went with the Moto because of the design.
  4.    #4  
    Is Kinoma producer choppy?

You may want to try Callfilter then the ring in you ear is the number calling you.

Is the A210 bt 1.2 i having been looking but never came to a conclusion

Also can you ignore calls with your hs820, the specs say you should be able to ignore by holding down the multifunction key, but all i seem to do is turn off the headst

I am waiting for a bluetooth axe to compare with the hs820( I also wish the 820 had some kind of holster or neck lanyard to hold while not in use)

I have the innopacket hard aluminum case and i have valcroed the A210 to the back of it.( I fits fine between the case and beltclip)
    has anybody tried this with the hs810, which is better.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Just as an FYI, I'm using the A210 with the BlueTrek G2 headset. (just got them over the weekend) Overall it works pretty well except I can't answer a call with the heaset. I have to answer it on the Treo first.
  7.    #7  
    well the bluespoon ax works great with a210. About the same as hs820, but smaller
    Quote Originally Posted by lite blue
    Is Kinoma producer choppy?

You may want to try Callfilter then the ring in you ear is the number calling you.

Is the A210 bt 1.2 i having been looking but never came to a conclusion

Also can you ignore calls with your hs820, the specs say you should be able to ignore by holding down the multifunction key, but all i seem to do is turn off the headst

I am waiting for a bluetooth axe to compare with the hs820( I also wish the 820 had some kind of holster or neck lanyard to hold while not in use)

I have the innopacket hard aluminum case and i have valcroed the A210 to the back of it.( I fits fine between the case and beltclip)
    Kinoma for me has not been choppy at all. It works beautifully. Im amazed at how well the video plays and the audio is killer through the bt headset.

I have read on here and elsewhere that the A210 is BT 1.2 (thus you are able to listen to audio through it - AD2P?? Stereo audio...cant remember)

I havent tried the ignore...I like talking to everyone on this thing

I wear my 820 at work for 9 hours a day. By the end of the day, I can feel it on my ear but it is so light...no biggie.

I will test out the ignore feature and let you know my experience.
    What sort of battery / Charging etc does the A210 take.

I just imagine having to charge 3 things (Phone + Adaptor + Headset) rather than one thing (the phone)
    .no sig.
  10.    #10  
    yep, gotta charge three things: phone & a210 to outlet chargers and bluespoon ax to usb charger
    actualy ypu can also add digital camera, camcorder and laptop

lifes about charging, but if you enjoy the gadgets you must charge.
    For me the bluetooth headset is worth it