1.    #1  
    I purchased the PalmOne form fit leather case thinking that Palm has to make a wonderful product. I'd be ambarresed to sell this product on Ebay.
    It so form fit that when I use the text message feature the Treo gives us, "X, A, and the Shift key are all one." The case covers the left side of the treo not allowing me the convenience of text.

Also, after owning it for 3-4 weeks, the knob on the back that connects the case to the belt clip has loosened from wear and tear (3-4weeks)??????

Cases have been the hardest decision for me. I don't like the belt clip feature because I feel like i'm showing off my garage door opener, not classy for the Treo. Then again, I would like to own a case that allows me to slide the treo into it so that when I go to use it, I can bring it out and show the world I OWN A TREO.

I looked at the PalmOne Leather Latch Case but I can't see carring around the Treo with its face out where it can get pierced by a sharp object, lacerating my screen. I'd rather the sharp object take me instead.

I've checked all the recommendations and appreciate everyones' feedback on the website.
    Ray
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmorejon
    I looked at the PalmOne Leather Latch Case but I can't see carring around the Treo with its face out where it can get pierced by a sharp object, lacerating my screen. I'd rather the sharp object take me instead.
    Can't you just turn it 180 degrees and have the screen face in?
    Im looking for a similar case. Something tight. Im not prone to drop the phone and know how to keep it looking good. I've never used a case for a phone but I feel I should have something now, considering this thing costs so much :P

any comments on this Sena case are also good perhaps. http://www.senacases.com/catalog/Pal...p-1-c-314.html
    I do n't think there is a perfect one out there.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    vaja case all the way
    mt
    For daily use, I am using the holster case that came with my Treo 600. It covers the sides and the bottom two corners, it just about protects the top two corners as well. It is padded nylon which is the only thing that detracts from it, but at the same time, it's conservative, doesn't have crazy stitching all over it, and it does a great job of protecting the entire phone. Only negative is having to "remove" it every time you want to use it, why I am considering a Vaja case in its place (would only have to flip the lid open). The only thing i don't like about form-fit cases is that they really don't protect the device if and when dropped (i also don't like the plastic). I guess what I'm saying is that I prefer holster types, I hate anything worn on the belt, but I want some sort of functionality when I need to use the phone. So what will I probably do? I will order a Vaja for the hec of it. If i don't like that one, then on to the next. I have tried a Krussel form fit, ended up cutting out the screen protector, and then looked at the decided that it made the Treo look like some sort of dorky calculator. I have a Bellagio pouch that has a clumsy clip nodule sticking off the back of it (not shown in the pictures).

Great thread