1.    #1  
    when i go to blazer, go to a webpage lets say treo.treocentral.com, i get a page that says:
    dowload
    File:

size: 0.0 K
    Available memory 11.03M

Save to: Application
    Card

Do you want to download?
    Yes No

--- in the save to choices, application is highlighted
    the i choose yes on the do you want to download question

then i get

Download failed

only option it shows is cancel

this only started when i inserted the sd card i for from palm one

any ideas? anyone? help.....
    Last edited by kingdavidd; 02/25/2005 at 02:26 AM.
    I have the same problem on a brand new Treo, but it's not related to the SD card - happens with or without the card inserted. I just get an endless set of dialog boxes asking if I want to download 0 byte files. I can't get any other web content to display. Needless to say I've reset 100 times, checked and unchecked every option in Blazer and in my network configurations, but still no joy.

Other web browers like Xiino work just fine, and I can check POP email using VersaMail, even do Bluetooth DUN on my Mac thanks to the Shadowmite hack for VZW, so my network is ok.

I must be missing something so simple and obvious that after beating my head against the wall for so long I can't see it any more...
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    I started having this problem yesterday. Anyone know the solution please?
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Ok. I tried everything from these threads without success:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=Blazer

So I caved in and did a hard reset: it worked!

My last backup was done while the problem existed. I will try a restore. If that does not work, then it will be an opportunity to reinstall everting from scratch... arggh...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Actually, my browser just stuck on "sending" and never got to "receiving".
    But I was able to get and send emails using Chatter and logon using Chatopus and CCLite.

I decided to experiment a bit more before starting afresh. Eventualy, I discovered that after doing a restore using BBVFS but excluding "NetworkProfiles2" (from the latest Palm Desktop 4.2), Blazer returned to complete functionality.

Perhaps the new profiles are very specific and somewhat restrictive as I am not in the US and using TSTT as my carrier here in Trinidad.

I'll also report this issue under the "Desktop 4.2" thread...
    No joy for me. If I did a hard reset, then Blazer worked properly. But a BBVFS restore with or without NetworkProfiles2 brought me back to the same problem. So it looks like it's back to the "restore one app at a time and check Blazer after each" in my case. Lucky me!

I'll let you know what works for me...
    OK, I did a lot of detective work trying to find the errant file, hard resetting and adding files back one at a time, but no go. Can't get the problem to occur again. So hard reset and reinstall works. Actually doesn't take that much time if you're familiar with the whole Palm / HotSync / iSync setup. Sorry I couldn't find a more elegant solution...
    Hi All.

I started getting this problem last night and finally gave in and did a hard reset. But I'm still getting the same problem although I try to use Blazer _immediately_ after the reset, before doing a hotsync. Is there any way to fix this or is my Treo screwed up?

Thanks for any help!

Quote Originally Posted by kingdavidd
    when i go to blazer, go to a webpage lets say treo.treocentral.com, i get a page that says:
    dowload
    File:

size: 0.0 K
    Available memory 11.03M

Save to: Application
    Card

Do you want to download?
    Yes No

--- in the save to choices, application is highlighted
    the i choose yes on the do you want to download question

then i get

Download failed