Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This person is selling information on how to get the free SD card for the treo 650. It is free information . I cant belive some people.

All they are going to do is tell you to go to the palmone website and you pay them $5 for this. As Charlie Brown says "Good Grief"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...753561213&rd=1
    Wow
    Old Nokia - Nokia 3390 Sidekick 1 (black and white) - Sidekick Color - Treo 600 - Sidekick 2 - Blackberry 7100t - Treo 650 and razr black (best combo EVER) Iphone 8gb - Iphone 3G 16gb - BlackBerry Bold
    He actually had a bidder.
    We are all dead, we just don't know it yet.
  4.    #4  
    I didnt see that. That wasnt a bidder. This isnt a auction. Just a buy it now .Person actually purchased it. Imagine when the person realized what they got they didnt have to pay for. Absolutley incredible. I feel like emailing the person and asking them if they have any scrupples.
    I have sent an email to eBay regarding this listing. Let's see if it gets pulled.

Here is what I sent:

"Item Number: 5753561213

Message: This item is actually being offered for free to registered Treo 650 users by the manufacturer, PalmOne. I do not think that PalmOne would apprecate the sale of this item by a non-authorized reseller.

Thank you"
    he sold it to 6 fools so far, I have a bridge for sale if anyone is interested.
    Treoing & Loving it
    All they are going to do is tell you to go to the palmone website and you pay them $5 for this. As Charlie Brown says "Good Grief"
    At least Lucy charged Charlie Brown only 5 cents for her "advice".
    whoa....
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Well you can read this forum and save some money
    ya, I can believe it...I've seen a lot worse
    1 | 2
    @$%!@ I bought six of them!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    If your markup isn't too high, I might buy one from you.
    Ok, my sincere apologies, but how does one actually receive a free card.

Thanks for any help.

Lancero, the noob.
    Does that mean we get to charge lancero $5? ;-)
    Thank you for your patronage (LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    michael [TX76Mike]
    BB Tour (Verizon) ∙ 16GB iPhone 3GS (AT&T) ∙ Palm Pre (Cricket)
    Follow me on twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    We're sorry, but that ID number is not valid. Please note that the ID Number will always begin with the letters RPT, and will never contain the letter O. If a character appears to be the letter O, please use the number zero. If you continue to have problems, please contact Customer Care at 1.800.881.7256 (choose option 3).
    Not that I really care but this is the response that I get everytime that I enter my serial # and ID #. I suppose if I really want my free card I need to call customer care. Has anyone been able to do this from this web page with a GSM 650?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I got the same "invalid ID number" BS when I tried to submit for the SD card earlier this week. What gives?
    Quote Originally Posted by warpdrive
    I got the same "invalid ID number" BS when I tried to submit for the SD card earlier this week. What gives?
    I had to call them. Card arrived within 3 days.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    The online form is broken, they know about it and I'm pretty certain they intentionally are choosing not to fix it. Yes, you have to call them.

The guy I talked to from the Palm Store at the number listed was nice and said "umm, yes, that's a known issue with the web page, it's happening to everyone right now" (and apparently that's been their line about it for at least a month, so I am guessing they just don't want to fix it, to lower the number of completed requests they get.

Incidentally, it only takes about 3 or 4 minutes on the phone to get them to send it out if you have the same info handy already. So just call them and get them to ship your free SD card, they owe it to you.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast