1.    #1  
    Even when I come to a complete stop it's still dialing everyone and their mama!!! and ignoring who I said to call. Grrrrr! What's up with this? Am I doing something wrong?

Do I need to set all the applications and voice commands while I'm driving in order for them to work? Or should I just junk this entire software? Anything better?
  2.    #2  
    Now the question is, why doesn't VoiceLauncher work (period!) This is the worst software I've ever seen! Anyone know of any voice commander that does what it says it's going to do?

Come on folks, I know I'm not the only one.
    Treo Voice Dialing...the one that came on the install CD works great with no training required...

http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...cedialing.html
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Dutchtrumpet. I've about had it with this junk. I'm looking into Treo Voice Dialing right now.
  5.    #5  
    I scrapped VoiceLauncher - a piece of junk! I now have Treo Voice Dialing on a 14 day loan and will probably purchase it at the end - although I haven't tried it in the car yet which is the only reason I wanted to use voice activation to begin with. Thanks again Dutchtrumpet.