Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Wow!

What a difference! Presence. Organization. Access to information. Like a whole different product! Plus it charges that extra battery.

Also, when its on the cradle one pushes the buttons differently!

There is no need to hold the 650 in your hand in order to see the information.

Yes it was $ 6,000,000 but its worth it!
    I'm waiting for mine from eCost....backordered another week.
    1. HTC Touch Dual Neon 300, Stock Rom
    2. AT&T Tilt (Refurb) with DK.8 Rom (collecting dust)
    Where's the obligatory post about how mgauss must be a shill?

;-)
    So... how much was it really?
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Well it was $ 60 + 6.95 shipping from Palm One. But I gotta tell you...it makes the product. It is always charging, it makes you wanna sync 10 times a day, it shows the information proudly and in your face instead of horizontally.

And to show a movie on it its great!! It just sits there like a little computer screen! Get one today before they run out for 8 months!
    I ordered one from TreoCentral about 2 months ago. Hello TC? Are they shipping yet?

Brian
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Could we get some pics PLZ, PLZ?
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Could we get some pics PLZ, PLZ?
    I posted a bunch of pics here:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...&postcount=104
  9. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alee
    Thanks.
  10. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Those are very nice shots!!! What camera did you use, if you don't mind me asking?
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NRG
    Those are very nice shots!!! What camera did you use, if you don't mind me asking?
    Nikon D100 with a Nikkor 60mm Micro lens.
    I looked at the pics. Thanks for posting them. A few questions:

1. I don't see cables. Where are they?
    2. Does it charge via USB?
    3. Can you plug in headphones to listen to MP3 while in the cradle?

Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    1. I don't see cables. Where are they?
    2. Does it charge via USB?
    3. Can you plug in headphones to listen to MP3 while in the cradle?
    1. I didn't attach the cable for the pics. It basically takes the hotsync/charger cable that comes with the Treo and plugs into the back of the cradle.

2. No

3. No
    It's nice, but it is expensive and way overdue (I have one). One comment I'll make I haven't seen anyone do. When the Treo is charging it lights the LED like when on the cable. But the cradle has a light in it for the extra battery also so you can see the charging state of it.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Since the cradle is basically just an extension for the charging cable, does anyone know if you could use an aftermarket Sync n' charge cable with it to charge via USB?

-Brian
  16. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freudov23
    (OEM, not that crazy homemade frankencradle).
    LOL
    oddly enough the instruction manual that comes with the cradle, refers to an audio port that does not exist.
    where did you order yours from?
    Chris

Evolution: PalmPilot > Palm Vx > Visor Prism > iPaq 3955 > iPaq 4155 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
    It would probably depend on the cable. The cable fits into a recess on the bottom of the cradle. It the connector is the same size and shape as the connector block on the palmOne cable then it should fit. It would probably be OK for using with the Treo, but probably wouldn't be able to power both the Treo and an additional battery.

Quote Originally Posted by bkrodgers
    Since the cradle is basically just an extension for the charging cable, does anyone know if you could use an aftermarket Sync n' charge cable with it to charge via USB?

-Brian
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    I received my T650 cradle kit today and have to say it's one of the poorest designed pieces I have seen in a long time. Instead of making it as sleek and non-assuming as possible on your desktop, you have to plug the USB charge/sync cable into the cradle and then plug the power adapter lead into the back of the charge/sync cable. This results in a multitude of cords cluttering up the desktop.

Additionally, the instruction manual that comes with the cradle refers to being able to plug an audio lead into the cradle...NOT...along with absolutely no indication of where the extra battery is placed for charging (you have to pull down the back piece of the cradle the T650 rests against to place the extra battery).

The whole package appears like the P1 team did too many shots of Jagermeister and then sat down to put the cradle kit together.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast