Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    My employer has installed Goodlink on my Treo 650. I am now getting double notification on all calendar events (one from the Treo calendar and one from goodlink).

Is there any way to delete the calendar program completely? How about purging the entire event database? I have run the purge for all stuff older than 1 week, and have turned off the sync for the events, but I still have a bunch of stuff in the calendar that I would like to nuke.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

-Sean
    Hmmm...With GoodLink installed, it should have deactivated the Treo Calendar. You may need to reprovision your device.
    I am not on the right machine, but you coudl go into palm desktop. Select calandar. I think under tools there is an option for duplicate entries. It took me like 5 or 6 times to run, sync - run to seem to get them all, but that seemed to work.

Another option is to try dbclean and remove the database as a whole. Then resyn with just teh goodlink stuff.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Goodguy & wareynolds: Thanks for the replies. My first instinct was to delete the databases. Not sure which files to kill exactly, but I figure a good app would know.

Goodguy- is there a list of files that we can delete (deactivated treo native apps like calendar, contacts, etc.)? Also a list of files goodlink adds? It might help with the big ROM footprint of Goodlink to provide a list of files that can be deleted to free up memory.