Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 107
  1.    #1  
    Everyone,

    Now you can get the Sprint Treo 650 through OTI at our same link below with:

    -20% monthly discount,
    -$250 off the treo until 4/30
    -Vision is free for the entire 2 yrs
    -Free accessories

    http://www.oti-solutions.com/real.html

    The discount has been raised for all existing and new customers. If you are an existing customer and are not sure if you are getting this, please call customer care and give them this node number - 0168647896. Have them attach your acct to this node number and this will get you your discount. This number is for all employees of companies owned by Cendant. These include ERA, Century 21, and Coldwell Banker.

    I want to thank everyone who has purchased through OTI already and Tooslo who originally put our link here at Treo Central. It became a bit overwhelming there for a while, but we did out best in fulfilling everyone's order in a timely manner. I realize many users are still waiting for accessories. My apologies, we ran into a snag with our current vendor where our emails kept getting bounced back. Accessory orders we thought were on the way were not. We have since started working with a new accessory dealer to avoid all of the previous setbacks. They are on the way, I promise.

    If you are new here, this is a continuation of the previous thread posted here - http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=61814
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2. #2  
    mj, what if my brokerage isn't owned by Cendant?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by demoflauchy
    mj, what if my brokerage isn't owned by Cendant?
    Check out your private messages.
  4. #4  
    MJ,

    I was planning on using the deal for the Treo, but what do I do if I have to add a phoneline? Do I do it through you or Sprint, and will that void the deal?
  5. #5  
    What kind of vision plan (out if the 2 0r 4 options) is included with this ? Is there an option other than the free one ?
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. #6  
    My brokerage also is not owned by cendant
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by edad3
    MJ,

    I was planning on using the deal for the Treo, but what do I do if I have to add a phoneline? Do I do it through you or Sprint, and will that void the deal?
    Not sure I understand your question. You mean adding another line to your acct. email me at mjones@oti-solutions.com
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib
    What kind of vision plan (out if the 2 0r 4 options) is included with this ? Is there an option other than the free one ?
    Any of the Vision Packs are free.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakim
    My brokerage also is not owned by cendant
    see PM
  10. #10  
    Hi MJ:

    1.What kind of deal do you have planned with Cingular ? Is it worth waiting for Cingular plan ?

    2. If I need 2 treo 650 and another regular phone , what do I've to do ? Do I've to buy a regular phone from somewhere else ?

    3.Is it right that any of the vision plan is free on the account e.g. Sprint PCS VISION multimedia pack for $25 ?

    Thanks a lot
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib
    Hi MJ:

    1.What kind of deal do you have planned with Cingular ? Is it worth waiting for Cingular plan ?

    2. If I need 2 treo 650 and another regular phone , what do I've to do ? Do I've to buy a regular phone from somewhere else ?

    3.Is it right that any of the vision plan is free on the account e.g. Sprint PCS VISION multimedia pack for $25 ?

    Thanks a lot
    As of now when I start selling Cingular, I only hav ethe promos available that are standard. Same Cing sells.

    For Sprint, I can sell all handsets, just put in the notes what you want for your non-PDA choice.

    The Vision Packs that are free are Premium, Professional, Picture, and Communications Pack.
  12. #12  
    -do you get all 4 vision packs or do you have to pick one?

    -i am not sure if sprint will work in my home, i know the local sprint guy won't give me a loner to try it out but said there was a 60 day trail period in which i would be able to get all my money back. is this true with your deal as wel?

    -lastly, if my credit isn't great do i have to pay more for the phone?
  13. #13  
    What is Communication pack ? Do we've to select one of them ? Is it also free on secondary lines ? Can we change between different vision plan in the first 2 months ?
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  14. #14  
    Hi MJ:

    Does Communications pack including everything which the other three covers (e.g. picture mail, video mail etc, unlimited text message). There is no info online on this package.
    Treo, I love you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. #15  
    Hi mj,
    I sent you an email regarding an issue on my contract. I signed up for a one year but ended up on a two year. It is still within cancelation period for california so please tell me what to do.
    Mikey
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by mmdieter
    -do you get all 4 vision packs or do you have to pick one?

    -i am not sure if sprint will work in my home, i know the local sprint guy won't give me a loner to try it out but said there was a 60 day trail period in which i would be able to get all my money back. is this true with your deal as wel?

    -lastly, if my credit isn't great do i have to pay more for the phone?
    Pick one of the Vision Packs.

    The return policy for personal accts is 14 days. The return policy for a business acct is 60 days.
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib
    What is Communication pack ? Do we've to select one of them ? Is it also free on secondary lines ? Can we change between different vision plan in the first 2 months ?
    Communication Packs :
    -Unlimited Browsing
    -Unlimited SMS
    -Unlimited Voice Command (very cool)
    -BCPE

    You can change through cust care anytime you want with no penalty.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by neilweinrib
    Hi MJ:

    Does Communications pack including everything which the other three covers (e.g. picture mail, video mail etc, unlimited text message). There is no info online on this package.
    It does not cover Pictures like the Picture Pack does. Video is separate too.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahbroody
    Hi mj,
    I sent you an email regarding an issue on my contract. I signed up for a one year but ended up on a two year. It is still within cancelation period for california so please tell me what to do.
    Mikey
    responded to your email earlier. Let me know what I need to do next.
  20. #20  
    I ordered my phone from OTI yesterday I will let everyone know what my experience with OTI is as soon as it arrives.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions