Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1.    #101  
    Treo Zero, I never received your email. The local Sprint stores can look at your phone to see if there are issues. Is it malfunctioning?

MJ
  2.    #102  
    Ibug, No the discount for Cendant is still 20%

MJ
  3.    #103  
    Do the math this way..........Everything that has a recurring amount. Service, insurance, etc. Do not include taxes or overages. Then subtract 20%. The 20% amount will be listed under National Volume Pricing on your invoice.

MJ
    Just checked. This promo is still good until 12/31/2005. The deal on the phone isn't as good as it used to be (now that others have come down in price) but the 20% can't be beat!

MJ: I e-mailed you again and Pm'ed you, too. Thanks for your help!
    Hey, I got my accessories two days ago. I actually quite like the case works pretty well and looks pretty nice for a simple case.
    Hey,

Just checked with the customer rep at Sprint and he confirmed both my 20% discount and after alot of waiting he was able to find out what my GE Supra Vision CR rebate code meant. So I do have Vision free for 2 years.

Everything looks great so far so I'm giving OTI two-thumbs up unless something changes!

And a big thumbs up for TREO CENTRAL! You guys rock. I never would have heard of this deal without the people here sharing the love.
    and my brokerage is also not owned by Cendant.....can I get a discount?
    the Baer
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456