Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I'm impatient for my phone! Is OTI really busy right now? I haven't heard anything since the initial order. C'mon! It's been over 24 hours! My Palm pilot died last Friday and I'm starting to get twitchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff275
    My Palm pilot died last Friday and I'm starting to get twitchy.
    Look... you don't have to tell us the same hogwash you tell your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by mjeleven
    Each line can do it. If you are out of contract. The rules are changing as of May 1st. The contract does not matter anymore. You must have had your current phone for 18 months.

MJ

what is changing after may 1st? is this offer still available after may 1st? not sure if i can order by then

oh and if i were to order this, how much would be due when? would i have to front the 600$ then get it back slowly? or will i pay the 350 price?
    Last edited by phillc; 04/27/2005 at 11:46 PM.
    If I ordered a new Sprint T650 with the $200 unlimited plan, would I still be able to add a phone for free? This phone is for my brother, he needs a plan where him, his wife, and his top employee can all use the same plan. Would they be able to do that with the unlimited plan? If so would he be able to add two phones for free? Thanks, I need to put in an order by today if this is possible.
    email him, he got back to me within 12 hours
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Dang. Mr. Jones is out of the office until Tuesday so I guess I'll have to hold out a few more days. Pretty quick email response for being out of the office though! Must be nice! By the way, I have a wife??? Wow, I'm twitchyer (is that a word?) than I thought if I didn't remember that. Don't tell me I have kids too!
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Hmmmm, now the web site is unavailable. Out of the office indeed...
    sent email to oti today and it bounced back... looks like they have DNS problems...

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

mjones@oti-solutions.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    PERM_FAILURE: DNS Error: DNS server returned answer with no data
    The OTI web site is back up.

It all appears that the plan has been extended to 12/31/05.
    Last edited by jp3008; 05/01/2005 at 04:23 AM.
    Just wanted to give a quick thumbs up to OTI.

I had placed my order last tuesday (26 APR). Initially I had some trouble (my fault) because of a problem I had with a previous account. Email exchange and responses were quick on OTI's part. After I had everything squared off with Sprint regarding my old account, I had shot an email over back to OTI to try opening the account again.

I hadn't heard from them for about two days regarding the status of the account I had problems with... but to my suprise, that 2nd afternoon I get a call from the front desk of my apartment saying I had a package. It was the Treo 650, already activated and everything! All I had to do was charge it and go.

The only question I have with this type of account is, when I log onto my account via. www.sprintpcs.com, I don't see that I'm being subscribed to a Vision pack, nor do I see the $5.00 Free and Clear America add-on that I had requested.

Is this something that usually doesn't appear online? If it's not already on my account, do I go thru OTI to have it added on, or do I call Sprint directly?

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Roy.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Huh. I ordered mine the same day and I still haven't recieved it. And I didn't have any screw ups as far as I know.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Hi MJ,

I called Sprint to see if it would be possible to get a 20% discount on existing plan and get a free vision and they gave me a 20% discount but could not give me a free vision even after I gave them the promo code for it. I was told that I need to contact the sales person that told me about this promo and get another code from them. Do you know what they are talking about? I hope you do, because when I asked for specifics about the code, I was told that the sales person would know what I'm talking about. Could you please provide what you can, this way many users such as my self would be able to get free vision from Sprint. I thank you in advance for your help.

P.S. I'm afiliated with Century 21, but no one here knows what I'm talking about
  13.    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by keithmeyer
    Is there software available to view multiple listing on the phone?
    Yes, go to this link at our site.

https://www.oti-solutions.com/Real%2...INTERESTED.htm
  14.    #74  
    Is everything handled for you now?

MJ
  15.    #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by phillc
    what is changing after may 1st? is this offer still available after may 1st? not sure if i can order by then

oh and if i were to order this, how much would be due when? would i have to front the 600$ then get it back slowly? or will i pay the 350 price?
    The $150 comes as a Rebate from Sprint, but the $100 promo does come on your Sprint bill.
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBoost
    If I ordered a new Sprint T650 with the $200 unlimited plan, would I still be able to add a phone for free? This phone is for my brother, he needs a plan where him, his wife, and his top employee can all use the same plan. Would they be able to do that with the unlimited plan? If so would he be able to add two phones for free? Thanks, I need to put in an order by today if this is possible.
    Sorry, you cannot do the Add-A-Phone with the Unlimited plan.
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowspawn
    sent email to oti today and it bounced back... looks like they have DNS problems...

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

mjones@oti-solutions.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    PERM_FAILURE: DNS Error: DNS server returned answer with no data
    Sorry guys, we had some Verizon DSL issues.
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by roykim
    Just wanted to give a quick thumbs up to OTI.

I had placed my order last tuesday (26 APR). Initially I had some trouble (my fault) because of a problem I had with a previous account. Email exchange and responses were quick on OTI's part. After I had everything squared off with Sprint regarding my old account, I had shot an email over back to OTI to try opening the account again.

I hadn't heard from them for about two days regarding the status of the account I had problems with... but to my suprise, that 2nd afternoon I get a call from the front desk of my apartment saying I had a package. It was the Treo 650, already activated and everything! All I had to do was charge it and go.

The only question I have with this type of account is, when I log onto my account via. www.sprintpcs.com, I don't see that I'm being subscribed to a Vision pack, nor do I see the $5.00 Free and Clear America add-on that I had requested.

Is this something that usually doesn't appear online? If it's not already on my account, do I go thru OTI to have it added on, or do I call Sprint directly?

Thanks a bunch everyone.

Roy.
    Thank you for the gratitude. For the plan changes, our order entry person has missed a couple of items from time to time. It is just as easy for you to have cust care add the America plan or change a minute plan. We, on the other hand will definetly take car eof making sure you get the appropriate promo items.
    MJ
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff275
    Huh. I ordered mine the same day and I still haven't recieved it. And I didn't have any screw ups as far as I know.
    Are you taken care of now?
  20.    #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimapb
    Hi MJ,

I called Sprint to see if it would be possible to get a 20% discount on existing plan and get a free vision and they gave me a 20% discount but could not give me a free vision even after I gave them the promo code for it. I was told that I need to contact the sales person that told me about this promo and get another code from them. Do you know what they are talking about? I hope you do, because when I asked for specifics about the code, I was told that the sales person would know what I'm talking about. Could you please provide what you can, this way many users such as my self would be able to get free vision from Sprint. I thank you in advance for your help.

P.S. I'm afiliated with Century 21, but no one here knows what I'm talking about
    Century 21 is owned by Cendant. This is how it appears in the Sprints system. The free Vision Code has to be added by us, sorry.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast